I concur with previous comments regarding the rating of the hotel - definitely 4 not 5 star. Overall it is a very good hotel. Dont be put off by the Eastern Bloc presence of which they are in the majority, it is actually nice to get away from potential british style lager louts. The animation team will make you welcome and will go all out to get you involved in the activities laid on. I personally enjoyed this holiday for numerous reasons - food excellent (apart from breakfast), location very good, close proximity to numerous shops, good standard of nightly entertainment and a very good size pool. The biggest issue is the beach. - Although it is clean, it is extremely difficult to get into it because of the peebles (Not good for those who easily stumble). Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Besides its luxury architecture ,different renovated rooms, public areas,looby, restaurants and completely redesigned SPA center, with its stylish swimming pools, beach,pier renovated for peaceful and comfortable holiday Rixos Beldibi Hotel will reopen the doors to delivering comfort and luxury with the Rixos royalty in 2014 summer season ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rixos Beldibi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Turkiz Beldibi Resort And Spa
- Turkiz Beldibi Hotel Beldibi
- Rixos Beldibi Turkey - Antalya Province