Hello everyone, I would like to share my holiday impressions in Rixos Sun gates hotel . I was second time in Turkey, and this time was perfect for my family, except for a few failures. The rooms were spacious and beautifully designed. Many seafood dishes, lamb, desserts, fruits, and so on.. Also there were lot of to do: activities like darts, waterpool games, table tennis, volleyball, tennis all day long. Very nice and professional evening program, beautiful scenery of the mountains.
But, as I said, there were few failures. Two days before leaving, I lost one of my earring( of course the most expensive) in room, I thought that my fault.. but the last day I change my opinion.. One hour before leaving hotel, me and my family went to check out and dinner before leaving, and 10 minutes before we left, my mom saw that she don’t have earrings and remembered that she left them on the table in her room, so she asked reception to give her room-card and went to room, where she saw that everything is cleaned and of course there were no earring left. So I said that I will try to find housemaid and asked her. And it was destiny , taht I saw one maid going some were and I stopped her to ask if she cleaned mothers room. And suddenly I saw my mom earrings at her ears. I was shocked.( of course she “don`t speak in English” and “don`t understand anything”) of course I took away mom earrings, and I said everything in reception, but what I heard I was shocked twice- staff member working in reception said that it is normal, because she don’t have time to give what she found to “lost and found”. I said that I would like to talk to another maid, which cleaned my room that day when I found my earring lost. After all there came another man from personal, but he saw that we were late to our buss, so he didn`t want to help us to solve the problem about my earring, which I “lost” in my room day before.
So, keep all things in safebox, not only passports and money, because there a people without justice and fairness in this hotel. And if you are cautious, your holiday will be perfect in this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- REDICOVER RIXOS SUNGATE. Rixos Sungate has welcomed the 2011 summer with a brand new face, working in conjunction with 4 construction firms and 2 highly respected architects throughout the winter period to renovate its rooms and public areas to create new projects to satisfy its guests. Rixos Sungate is once again prepared to create a holiday experience that is above expectations. The brand new 8 Grand Deluxe Villas are located at our VIP area, at 241m2 and with 3 bedrooms, kitchen, brand new interior design, private pool and exclusive guest services, Rixos Sungate has incorporated luxury and comfort whilst being both private and discreet. The VIP section has its own garden, private pool and entrance, along with the Siesta Bar and Supreme VIP Restaurant. Our 12 brand new Villa Executive Gardens have the distinction of being the only villas overlooking the sea with private terrace, pool and access to the Aegean Restaurant; we are proud to offer VIP services to our guests. All our rooms will have LCD for our guests enjoyment and Wi-Fi will be available so that the world is a click away. To take full advantage of the pleasures of the beach and sun, we have designed and built 2 brand new piers for our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rixos Sungate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sungate Port Royal Hotel
- Sungate Port Royal Beldibi
- Sungate Hotel
- Rixos Sungate Beldibi, Turkey - Antalya Province