My wife and I spent 3 full days (2 nights) at this beautiful, relaxing and first-rate Hotel in January 2012. Arriving at their jetty straight from our houseboat we were greeted by the happy, smiling, highly trained members of Staff and this continued throughout our stay. Nothing was too much trouble. The naturalists took us on most interesting walks around the property and took a considerable time showing us photographs of the bird species to be seen in the area. What a lovely restful time we had. Don't miss it if you are in the area; it is not too far from bustling Cochin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Lagoon is CGH Earth group's 'celebration of Kerala' on the Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom. Built on a coconut grove with water channels in between, this is truly a unique experience for the guests. As a responsible tourism venture, this eco resort brings alive the culture of the place as well as take good measures to protect the environment through its many recycling and protection processes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala