We stayed in a bungalow and a Pool villa .after getting there we could understand why they have won the best heritage hotel title every year. The rooms, the decor, and every piece of furniture is so well thought of. The staff are very eager to please you. In two days you even end up remembering their names and smiles. The property is blessed with fantastic views and you will never want to return to your old life once you are here. You are offered plenty of activities to keep you occupied for a good three days, that include a property tour, bird watching , butterfly garden tour, sunset cruise, Yoga, Kalari and what not. However beautiful and comfortable the beds were to sleep in, I found myself waking up early so that I would not miss out on the lovely morning views and activities. Never had I enjoyed food to this extent, so many options, and so many creative efforts on the menu ( the banana flower croquettes, Stuffed snake gourd curry). I would look forward to every meal and stuff myself. I even found time to do coffee painting at the recreation centre, which they packed carefully for me to take home as a souvenir. Its the best break you can ask for from a hectic life. So go and get yourself pampered!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Lagoon is CGH Earth group's 'celebration of Kerala' on the Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom. Built on a coconut grove with water channels in between, this is truly a unique experience for the guests. As a responsible tourism venture, this eco resort brings alive the culture of the place as well as take good measures to protect the environment through its many recycling and protection processes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Ebookers so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala