Coconut Lagoon is a once in a lifetime experience. The resort and their dedication towards conservation and recycling and everything to make the planet better is exceptional.
After a short boat ride you enter the beautiful coconut lagoon with its beautiful waterways, heritage traditional houses, private open air bathrooms and natural beauty everywhere. As mentioned Coconut Lagoon is a beautiful once in a life time experience.
Couple of drawbacks of the resort is that there is no room service and a lot of mosquitoes at night. So make sure you carry bug repellant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Lagoon is CGH Earth group's 'celebration of Kerala' on the Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom. Built on a coconut grove with water channels in between, this is truly a unique experience for the guests. As a responsible tourism venture, this eco resort brings alive the culture of the place as well as take good measures to protect the environment through its many recycling and protection processes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala