After 2 nights on a fantastic rice boat we were sorry to disembark but that didn't last long when we were dropped at coconut lagoon. This is a truly magical place in a lovely setting with genuine ecological and ethical values. The bungalow was built in Kerela style and kitted out with everything we needed. The bedroom was upstairs and was comfortable and airy and the well equipped bathroom open to the elements downstairs. The pool was lovely and the staff friendly and helpful.
There was also the possibility of doing cookery classes, walks round the resort to see birds or to hear about the eco friendly credentials plus dancing etc. The food too was excellent - top marks all round.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Lagoon is CGH Earth group's 'celebration of Kerala' on the Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom. Built on a coconut grove with water channels in between, this is truly a unique experience for the guests. As a responsible tourism venture, this eco resort brings alive the culture of the place as well as take good measures to protect the environment through its many recycling and protection processes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala