We went during the new year time as a group of 7. The overall experience from getting the water taxi til leaving with the water taxi was beautiful. The service is outstanding. The hotel grounds and rooms are top notch. We were welcomed with coconuts and flowers. The restaurants had lods to offer. Evening entertainment was good too. They had lods of activities to offer but unfortunately we didn't have the time to make most of it. We didn't want to leave the place it was that pretty.
I will definitely be visiting again and this time for at least a week.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coconut Lagoon is CGH Earth group's 'celebration of Kerala' on the Vembanad Lake, Kumarakom. Built on a coconut grove with water channels in between, this is truly a unique experience for the guests. As a responsible tourism venture, this eco resort brings alive the culture of the place as well as take good measures to protect the environment through its many recycling and protection processes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Ebookers, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Coconut Lagoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coconut Lagoon Hotel Kumarakom
- Coconut Lagoon Kumarakom, Kerala