We stayed for 2 nights in Nov13. It is a very peaceful and calm resort with clean environment and helpful staff. Lake facing rooms are excellent and have very good views. Food is nice. Spa and Ayurvedic doctor is nice. Don't miss full body massage, its very relaxing. Complimentary sunset cruise is also OK. We did not stayed in House boat but looks pretty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Backwater Ripples offers 34 luxury independent cottages in a variety of styles to cater various requirements. The accommodation is spacious, private and superbly appointed with state of the art designer amenities and personalized services. The resort has wide range of facilities to make sure a comfort and memorable stay in our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your Backwater Ripples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Backwater Ripples Hotel Kumarakom
- Backwater Ripples Hotel Kottayam
- Backwater Ripples Kottayam
- Backwater Ripples Kumarakom, Kerala