We stayed at Zuri recently for 2 nights and we were immensely pleased with the first class service at the dream like resort. Right from the perfectly located Cottage with a lagoon view, the excellent facilities and delectable food at the Lime tree restauarant, everything was five star. The special care and attention that was lavished on our 3 year old son at the restaurant by the staff in general completely floored us and we would like to extend our thanks and appreciation to your wonderful staff. Special marks for the Bengali dishes and the Sukhto served was the best I have ever had and the dessert spread at the buffet was absolutely sinful-enough to make you forget all your diet vows:)
The infinity pool with its view of the Vembanad Lake was a delight especially with its water sprouting elephants. The carts for ferrying people around the sprawling property is a nice touch and really useful on a lazy afternoon!
The service at the resort is friendly and very efficient and we specially liked their turn down service with our over active son in the room:)A minor gripe though was the complimentary fruit basket with precisely one apple,one orange and 3 small bananas which was included in the package-I am sure Zuri can do better than that....and two (not one) over anxious calls confirming our check out time...
A special thanks to your reception staff and security for arranging alternative transport to our next destination after check-out.....All in all we had a great stay and would heartily recommend Zuri to our friends and relatives when they are in Kumarakom....Cheers!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If heaven was a place on earth, it would be on the banks of a breathtaking Vembanad Lake that spreads serenely over 205 square kilometres of picture perfect beauty. And it is. Set in 18 verdant acres on the shores of the Vembanad Lake and just 2 hours from the Cochin International Airport, The Zuri Kumarakom Kerala, Resort & Spa is a five–star deluxe spa resort in Kumarakom, set at the heart of the beautiful Southern state of Kerala–fondly referred to as ‘God’s Own Country’. Standing directly beside the Lake, this Kerala resort offers spacious living–dining rooms, traditional Indian–style bedrooms and individual gardens with private plunge pools.Opened in 2006, The Zuri Kumarakom, Kerala Resort & Spa is the winner of the 2007 and 2008 ‘Best Resort Spa Hotel in India’ title. Home to the largest spa in South India, Maya Spa offers not only western and oriental therapies but also authentic Ayurvedic practices at our resort in Kerala. The distinctive Body Temple, picturesquely situated on an island in the centre of the lagoon, is the perfect location for yoga, meditation or simply quiet contemplation.The Zuri Kumarakom, Kerala Resort & Spa is perfect for an extended break with its idyllic location and world–class amenities. The hotel offers many leisure options, including a large swimming pool with water–spouting elephant sculptures and a luxury spa in Kumarakom with Ayurvedic treatments. The Lime Tree, Laguna Bass and Trunk Call Bar serve very good Indian and international cuisine. Experience the heavenly beauty of Kumarakom in all its tranquil glory. Recreated and preserved to awaken every sense… to experience pure bliss. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Zuri Kumarakom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Zuri Kumarakom Hotel Kumarakom
- Zuri Kumarkom Hotel Kumarakom
- Zuri Kumarkom Kumarakom
- Radisson Kumarakom
- Kumarakom Radisson
- The Zuri Kumarakom Kerala