“Wonderful experience”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Elmira
Upper Woolwich Guest House
Ranked #3 of 3 Elmira B&B and Inns
Smiths Falls
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2010

I booked the queen bed room at the guesthouse (there is also a room with two single beds). What I did not realize I was getting was actually the whole basement suite with a separate entrance! A scrumptious breakfast was laid out in my suite when I awoke in the morning, complete with fresh fruit and yougart, sticky buns, ceral, and a fresh pot of coffee! The only downside was that there was no wireless internet as it is out in the country, but I was ok with that! It is just outside of Elmira and about 20 minutes from St. Jacob's. I felt so at home there! Will definitely stay there again and recommend it to everyone.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business
10 Thank kebra

1 review from our community

Been to Upper Woolwich Guest House? Share your experiences!