Stayed at this resort onSunday April 29 for one night. Lovley appointed room overlooking the water. Very clean and well decorated. We got a great deal thru Travel Zoo and wanted to check out the area for launching our boat this summer. Only 3 other couples in the dining room that evening but service was good and so was food. Has an indoor and outdoor pool and hot tub. Doc is located right by the outside swimming pool and grounds are kept nicely. Staff were very helpful and you get a true sense of the beauty and serenity of the area. High season however is very over priced in my opinion. Over $300.00 per night during summer months. A great getaway if you get a good price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stanton family has provided six generations of friendly hospitality, fabulous dining, extensive recreation and beautiful vistas along the shores of Sparrow Lake since the late 1880's at this four-season resort village. Enjoy supervised children’s programs, indoor and outdoor pools, sandy beach, exercise gym, water sports, spa services, tennis, biking, hiking, and golf nearby. Experience Ontario winter activities; snow shoeing, cross-country skiing, skating, sleigh rides and snowmobile tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayview Wildwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Wildwood Hotel Severn Bridge
- Bayview Wildwood Resort Severn Bridge, Canada - Ontario