The staff at this resort was very nice and very friendly, Christi at the check-in, Mariah at the restaurant, Kevin at the waterfront, everyone is wonderful and amazing! In the evening of Jun 1st, I asked for the direction to the indoor swimming pool, a very nice lady at the front desk went outside and showed me the direction; unfortunately I forgot to ask her name. Another nice lady at the check-out asked me if I would come back, for sure I will, not even mention others but just for one good reason - the excellent service at this resort, thanks everyone!
The food was excellent for dinner and buffet breakfast. Viewing the lake from the restaurant was wonderful.
We could see the lake from our window/balcony, nice view. Not enough time to try everything activity, we will be back and try...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stanton family has provided six generations of friendly hospitality, fabulous dining, extensive recreation and beautiful vistas along the shores of Sparrow Lake since the late 1880's at this four-season resort village. Enjoy supervised children’s programs, indoor and outdoor pools, sandy beach, exercise gym, water sports, spa services, tennis, biking, hiking, and golf nearby. Experience Ontario winter activities; snow shoeing, cross-country skiing, skating, sleigh rides and snowmobile tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayview Wildwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Wildwood Hotel Severn Bridge
- Bayview Wildwood Resort Severn Bridge, Canada - Ontario