Let me start by saying staff are awesome! Friendly, helpful, attentive... What you expect for the $$$ you are paying to stay there. Food is above average (comparing it to Delawana which was below average). Beds... If you are accustomed to sleeping on a high-end bed like a Tempurpedic etc... Body is in for a shock. Sleepless night... Now this was not helped by the trains rolling thru in the middle of the night so beware. Nothing the resort can do about that, but for the hard-earned $$ I'm spending, a pillow-top mattress would have been nice. Activities, lot's to do so easy to keep yourself busy. My son and I made good use of the bass boat, didn't help us catch anything though :) as this was our first visit it has been pleasant. Nothing outstanding that would bring me back again however. In fact we were on a getaway and with the occupancy at 50% (which was only revealed after we arrived) we considered staying an additional night. Spoke to the front desk and no incentive offered so we decided to spend our extra night elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stanton family has provided six generations of friendly hospitality, fabulous dining, extensive recreation and beautiful vistas along the shores of Sparrow Lake since the late 1880's at this four-season resort village. Enjoy supervised children’s programs, indoor and outdoor pools, sandy beach, exercise gym, water sports, spa services, tennis, biking, hiking, and golf nearby. Experience Ontario winter activities; snow shoeing, cross-country skiing, skating, sleigh rides and snowmobile tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bayview Wildwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Wildwood Hotel Severn Bridge
- Bayview Wildwood Resort Severn Bridge, Canada - Ontario