We have been coming here for about 6 years with my husband's family. There are 16 of us altogether. Each year we look around for alternatives, but we keep coming back. At this pricepoint, I think that Bayview Wildwood is a top choice. Love the kids' programs and the chance for some adult time as well as time with our kids/nieces/nephew. The kids love the shows, the beach, the new water trampoline, waterskiing/tubing and the many other activities. We will probably look at a few other options again this year - we are a bit tired of the trains passing by and waiting for room renovations/new beds - but I would not be surprised if we ended up back here in 2010. And our kids would be very happy to come back again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Stanton family has provided six generations of friendly hospitality, fabulous dining, extensive recreation and beautiful vistas along the shores of Sparrow Lake since the late 1880's at this four-season resort village. Enjoy supervised children’s programs, indoor and outdoor pools, sandy beach, exercise gym, water sports, spa services, tennis, biking, hiking, and golf nearby. Experience Ontario winter activities; snow shoeing, cross-country skiing, skating, sleigh rides and snowmobile tours. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bayview Wildwood Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayview Wildwood Hotel Severn Bridge
- Bayview Wildwood Resort Severn Bridge, Canada - Ontario