“Relaxed and Refreshed”

AquaTerra Beauty and Wellness Spa
Reviewed 18 October 2010

My daughter and I recently spent a wonderful day at Aquae Sulis Holistic Spa. We thoroughly enjoyed our day and left feeling relaxed and refreshed. When we arrived we were personally welcomed at the door and asked if we would like water. The staff was professional, friendly and very helpful. The services were very relaxing. I enjoyed a wonderful Swedish massage followed by a facial. They served fruits and nuts with tea at the end of my service. Excellent! We both really enjoyed the Chai tea.

My only complaint was that my stay was not longer....

Reviewed 3 March 2010

Recently stumbled across this gem on my way to white spot. After a long flight I was feeling tired, and I knew olympics were going to take a toll on me soon aswell, I decided to treat myself to a 'indian head massage'. I did not know what to expect. I was very pleased. They used hot oils to massage my back, neck and head and applied hot towels. It was heaven! I look forward to my next visit to Vancouver and trying out a different service.

Reviewed 22 January 2010

A few months ago I made a very important discovery that would end up changing my life forever. I discovered Aquae Sulis! I had no idea till I discovered this spa, that there were chemcial free spas!!! They had products from a face line to body care to nail polishes. The staff was very knowlegdeable and they had beautiful skin.

The atmosphere is welcoming and utterly relaxing! The service is impeccable and well worth the price. The staff was also great without being too all-over-you. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who wants some tlc!

1  Thank megansmith741
Reviewed 22 January 2010

One of kind spa. As soon as you step into the spa, your stress and worries are left at the front door. The pedicure was done in a massage bed! I felt like a princess! Not only were my feet pampered by my soul felt pampered. I had a great conversation with my esthetician. A must go to spa.

1  Thank susan_van