“Great Coffee Shop”

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Coffee Shop”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

The food is great there, especially the Cheese Scone. The coffee is also very good. The only thing I can say bad about this is the service could use just a bit of an improvement. Overall great food and location.

Vancouver, Canada
“Coffee is great, amazing location”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

The coffee is great. They serve something called the Canadiano (little sweet for my liking). This is a great stop for coffee, you can see the locals and commuters stop in here all the time. I stop in here all the time, and if i can say one thing that can improve is the service. It looks like you are inconveniencing the staff if you ask questions. I don't need my Baristas to be overly friendly but I would like them to be mildly pleasant.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank BCMeg
Squamish, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hello, Please and Thank You”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I have been going to Galileo for a few months now as I work locally and it is the closest option. The coffee can be hit and miss, but the customer service is consistently bad. I'm not fussy, and I don't expect people to be excessively polite, but a please or thank you wouldn't go too amiss. It is almost amusing how poor their customer service is and I have become used to it, but as a traveler heading up to Whistler I would be pretty shocked by it. Rolling eyes, exasperated sighs, shoving back change...you get the picture. I always recommend people head to Squamish for a coffee instead. Hello, please and thank you. It's really not that hard girls. Keep up the good work...

• Visited March 2014