“Lunch with a view”

Price range: US$2 - US$17
Europe/Rome
“Lunch with a view”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We stopped here for lunch. The place has a stunning view. Could really enjoy just sitting there. Very good greek sallad, tsatsiki etc

• Visited June 2014

• Greek first
Sami, Greece
“My favourite Sami eatery!”
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Ive been working near Sami during the summers for the last 3 years, and Contessina restaurant has become my regular place of choice! Tassia made me feel very welcome from my first visit, and has always delivered on excellent food at excellent prices. Her Soutzoukakia is to die for! As is the case with many of her cooked dishes.

Visited May 2014
Bovingdon, United Kingdom
“Really nice low key and unpretentious restaurant”
Reviewed 28 September 2013

We ate here twice during our stay and we were delighted. Dont come here if you are not HUNGRY. I had the spaghetti & meat, topped with cheese (I cant remember the greek name for this dish), but it was delicious; the beef was melt in the mouth tender. The waiter was friendly and attentive.

• Visited September 2013
Southampton, United Kingdom
“Great find and good food.”
Reviewed 15 September 2013

This place is a little gem, really tasty food. We ate here 3 times during our week's holiday. I really enjoyed the "Kefalonian meat pie" which is slow cooked meat, rice and spices all encased in a half moon pastry. I also enjoyed the laid back surroundings. The staff, especially our waiter were so nice and friendly (here is where we learned a little more about Island life) plus it's perfectly located for people watching. Loved the signed book about Captain Corelli's Mandolin complete with photos (inside the restaurant) Unforgettable place not least because we experienced our first earth tremor!

• Visited September 2013