“Beautiful hosts, luxurious B&B experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Lakeside B & B

and 1 more site!
Lakeside B & B
Singapore
“Beautiful hosts, luxurious B&B experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

My bestfriend and I stayed with Jan & Steve for two nights. It was an awkward booking as it wasn't a consecutive two days stay, yet Jan accommodated to our request very well! Jan & Steve were very friendly and they made us feel very comfortable at home. They even went extra miles just to send us to collect our car of which they are totally not obligated to do so but they did it willingly anyway! The room was very comfortable. Fresh linens and towels await once you enter this cosy room. Bathroom and toilet are separated but close enough - they were very clean and they have everything we need! There are also complimentary coffee/tea/drinks in the room if you need. While bottle of wines are chargeable, we find this reasonable and this is really just something they added to make your stay more perfect than it already is. Jan and Steve have two lovely dogs. I have fear for dogs unfortunately but the couple were really nice to keep them out if I needed to go around the house. On the last day, I muster some courage and was very determined to take a picture with the dogs together with Jan and so I did (with Jan's help and coordination) - How awesome is that! I have to say, the overall experience at Lakeside B&B couldn't be more perfect. I would love to return again!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Josephine L
jan008, Owner at Lakeside B & B, responded to this review, 30 March 2014
we are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us - even though we are babysitting a sick family members dog -some lovely photos of you with him!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Dampier, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

Lakeside B&B was a marvellous place to stay in Perth. Jan and Steve were really hospitable and the house was beautiful. I was thrilled to find it so close to a wide range of entertainment and dining places, to St John of God, PMH and two railway stations. I enjoyed walks and a quiet read beside the nearby lake and it was only one stop away on the train from the city. Thank you Jan and Steve for the wonderful stay. I will be visiting again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
jan008, Owner at Lakeside B & B, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
thankyou - was a pleasure having you
Sheffield, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2014

I checked in at the Lakeside B &B and I have to say what a fabulous experience it was. I am single and wanted somewhere central to the City of Perth and this place is minutes from the centre. It's location is fabulous for Lakeside walks, walking distance to great eating places, the hosts Jan and Steve are extremely helpful and look after all your needs. The accommodation is fabulous and I was very sad to leave them. This gets a huge 5 Stars from me, highly recommended.
Chris, Pontefract UK

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
2 Thank ChrisD3141VF
jan008, Owner at Lakeside B & B, responded to this review, 15 February 2014
thankyou for the lovely words - and glad you enjoyed your stay
Also consider these accommodations in or near West Leederville
Wyndham Outram Perth
#36 of 79 in Perth
Sage Hotel West Perth
#32 of 79 in Perth

Been to Lakeside B & B? Share your experiences!