Pilot's Villas Luxury Suites
Villa SoRenia(Piskopiano)
Paul-Eva Apartments(Hersonissos)
Lofos Apartments(Piskopiano)
View Hotel
All reviewshis motherwonderful hostson arrivalcomplimentary cakepoolside areabeautiful swimming poollovely family run businessfresh towels every daycomfortable bedsfreshly squeezed orange juicefuture holidayswarm familywonderful oasisstove tophillside villagethe penthousenext year
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We stayed at Pilot's Villas very early in the season so it was fairly quiet. The rooms were perfect, very clean and well equipped, with a lovely balcony view over the swimming pool and out to the sea. The owners are extremely friendly and helpful and we spent a lot of time chatting to them by the bar. Lots of restaurants and shops very close by which is great. Would happily stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank P F
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We spent 5 days at Pilot's in July 2014 and had a marvellous time. Yiorgios, the host, was exceptional and couldn't have been more friendly and helpful. He took me down to the local laundry on the back of his scooter and sorted out a glitch with my return transfer. Koutouloufari is a great village and much nicer than Hernonissos ( which reminded me of Blackpool). There are some super local restaurants which are excellent value. The suite was a good size for 3 of us and was very clean and tidy.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Martin L
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Yorgis and his mother katarina are the perfect hosts,they made are stay so lovely,such friendly people,the villas,pool and bar are immaculately clean everywhere,I will definately be coming back and I highly recommend this as a place to stay,we were there for a wedding and katarina decorated all the wedding guest villas with wedding ribbons,the outside areas also had ribbons and balloons they also gave the wedding g party a beautiful cake and champagne,you wouldn't have got all this in uk,the villas are perfect and are cleaned daily with fresh towels,they will also give you a pool towel if you ask,and if there is anything they can do for you they will do it with no problem,again not something you would get in uk,this is very family friendly and extremely safe for someone with small children,it has very pretty surroundings that's are maintained to a very high level,the village has many restaurants,tavernas and shops but if you want a more hectic time herssonis is only a 10 minute walk where the nearest ATM machine is,also the port for boat trips is 20minute walk,to sum up a lovely summer get away,I will be back

Room Tip: All rooms are lovely
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Donna Y
Reviewed 3 July 2014

2 weeks of pure bliss in Pilots Villas in Crete. Yiorgios and his Mum and Dad were perfect hosts and made us feel part of their family. We were given a lovely breakfast every morning by Katerina which set us up for the whole day. The rooms and grounds were spotless and very well maintained. Koutouloufari is a fabulous resort with plenty of good restuarants and bars, Hersonissos is a fifteen minute walk to beautiful beaches with more excellent restuarants.
We enjoyed it so much that we can't wait for next summer - we've already started making arrangements.

Room Tip: there all good
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Alan T
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I was made to feel so welcome during my stay at Pilot's Villas, I didn't want for anything! Room and balcony were perfect, beds were to die for, view was fabulous, and the pool was relaxing. Located in the little village of Koutouloufari with it's great restaurants and little shops - I didn't want to leave. Rooms were cleaned daily and Yiorgos and his family were some of the nicest people I have ever met. Thank you for everything, I hope to visit again soon!

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family