“Great view,good food,mad waiter”
Review of Oniro Restaurant

Oniro Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, View, Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2014

We have visited koutouloufari on many occasions and on each visit we feel we have to go to this restaurant. We have always had a good meal that is worth the money and more than ample. The view from the balcony is excellent and the welcome of the staff is second to none. Special mention to Stelios who provides some great entertainment whilst he works exceptionally hard to meet your needs. He also supports OFI Creta the local football team so he is used to jokes. Give the place a visit I don't think it will disappoint .

1  Thank oldpackhorse

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We returned twice. All was perfect: The food, the staff, the view....Like most restaurants host standing on street to invite you in, but this restaurant is NOT a tourist trap. Here the food is really excellent!!! Will return again, if in the area....

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We chose to eat at Oniro three times during our holiday. Simply because for us the food was excellent, the view fantastic and the service so friendly. Elena is a such a fabulous and welcoming host and so brilliant with children. My son absolutely loved her. But all the staff are so friendly. I recommend the chicken gyros which was really tasty and the spaghetti with shrimps which was exploding with flavour. My son thought the pork chop was one of the best that he tasted...he ate it on two occasions and was not disappointed.

There are lots of nice touches such as the complimentary bread with flavored butter and olive tapenade before your meal. After the meal I was given a cocktail and my son some ice cream plus a plate of fruit. On the first night when I requested to try the house rose wine, the waiter asked if I wanted dry or medium and then brought a sample for me to taste first.

We didn't feel the need to have starters as portion size of main courses were big enough if you want room for dessert. We tried the strawberries and cream and the crepe with chocolate and ice cream. One dessert between two was enough for us.

I would definitely recommend that you try Oniro...it was for us by far the best restaurant that we tried in Koutouloufari...you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Lorna P
Reviewed 15 August 2014

We have eaten here twice already in 5 days but only for lunch. This place is lovely during the afternoon for lunch and the tables at the back overlook the hill and the sea and get a perfect breeze. The spaghetti carbonara is delicious and the milkshakes get top marks from my children. Perfect place for a chillaxing lunch. Average price and worth every penny and deserv

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Beautiful people grate service lot's of complimentary food drinks fruit ice cream and a toy for my daughter.
Can't fault this restaurant one bit.
A must go to place . It's restaurants like this that make your holiday . Excellent.