“Excellent view and service”
Review of Oniro Restaurant

Oniro Restaurant
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Business meetings, View, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Caithness and Sutherland, United Kingdom
“Excellent view and service”
Reviewed 26 August 2014

This place wasn't on our "list" for places we must eat whilst we were on holiday, but we were very glad that we came here. We had a late lunch that day so I wasn't particularly hungry, I had a stuffed pepper starter and a greek salad for my main, my husband had tzatziki and klefado (I think, apologies for the spelling) and it was very good. the stuffed peppers were a little too minty for my tastes, I had had better elsewhere whilst we were in hersonissos (see my other reviews). If you eat early enough the sunset is amazing to watch from here. If you book in advance you can get a great table right on the balcony.

• Visited August 2014

• Greek first
“The best Hersonissos restaurant!”
Reviewed 25 August 2014 via mobile

You will never find such a delicious and fresh food, wine and careful service at Hersonissos like in this place! Wonderful sea view. Friendly stuff! Highly recommended!

“Great food and lovely service”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

We came here for a special meal in the second week of our holiday and we weren't disappointed. The food was absolutely amazing. My partner had the steak and I had the mixed pasta. The portions were huge so very good value. I was completely stuffed by the end. Sadly as it was late when we went the dessert menu was missing a few items so this was slightly disappointing but they were very apologetic. The view is beautiful and the hospitality was second to none. Highly recommended for a special occasion.

• Visited August 2014
shefayim, israel
“wonderful host - elena”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

Elena, the host was so worm, and nice - and make the visit ther a very unique expirience. T he food was o. k,and served very quiqe ( so untipical and so good), they had special gifts for the kids and wonderful wiew

Visited August 2014
Leighton Buzzard, United Kingdom
“Lovely”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Ecourgaged you to come in but didn't make you feel guilty if you said no. Lovely welcome and thanks. Attentive service without being suffocated. Lovely food and well priced.

Visited August 2014