“Amazing place”

Petra Village Apartments
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Koutouloufari
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This is the most amazing place in Chersonissos!

We had the most wonderful time with the guys, with excellent service and facilities. For sure I will come with my friends again! The place is amazing 10 min from the sea and if you like you can stay at the pool bar!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
7  Thank Alexdrexler21

Reviewed 12 June 2014

After having just spent a week here i am currently in the process of looking to book another week and go back in 2 months!
The apartments are cool and very clean, lovely pool area and snack food available.
20 minutes walk to the beach and the little village of Koutolafari is just 5 minutes walk, where you will find local produce, family run restaurants and sample true Greek culture and food.
I cannot reccommend this place enough! Huge praise to Yanis, Vaso and George (as we fondly called him) who were just by far the best hosts! No request was too much for them and they made my holiday just perfect!
Look no further and book your holiday here!!
Laura

Room Tip: All with Aircon and clean
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
4  Thank Laura P
Reviewed 2 June 2014

My son and I had a great time at Petra Village.

The staff were very friendly and helpful in every way.
You almost felt part of the family..

Apartments were basic but clean.

One slight down, is that everyone smoked... But I could say that about anywhere in Greece.

Petra was great place, though..

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
6  Thank Daryl_Mitchell2014
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We stayed here for four nights in May. I wanted to stay somewhere with a great view and this was it!!!! The room was clean and the stay was quiet. The staff was very friendly and had answer for every question. Ideal place for children.

Room Tip: Book maisonette!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank susan h
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We first found this place in 2002 by chance, unfortunately I broke my leg 2wks before we were due to go. Despite this we went anyway, all we can say is thank goodness we did. The family could not do enough for us, we had the best week ever and made lots of friends, some of whom we still keep in touch with. We have been back 9 times since then (need I say more). We have become very close to the family and keep in contact all of the time. Our children have been very welcome, its like our second home with extended family. As soon as we arrive we feel relaxed and at home, the only down fall is when it comes to the end of the holiday. The location is excellent as it provides numerous Tavernas, Shops and is only a short walk to Star Beach and the town of Hersonissos.
We would strongly recommend this to all and would be very surprised if you didn't want to return.

Room Tip: Block A and B only because that's where we have stayed
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Kay H
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Out of all the places I have been to so far in my life this has to be by far the best.
It is one of those places where you always feel welcome, services are perfect and the staff are so friendly and helpful.
It is located perfectly to have a short walk to the village or the beach and the views are so relaxing.
Overall I will happily spend the rest of my holidays at Petra Village and still not be board.
If you go there, you will not be disappointed!
ENJOY!

Room Tip: A21 is ideal but to be fair they all have a sea view with air-con.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Daniel H
Reviewed 12 May 2014

I have been to these apartments 7 times now and every time I have the most fantastic holiday, friendly staff, very clean apartments and pool, myself and my family all enjoy the experience we have at Petra Village, the restaurants are great in a very pretty village, the main town and nightlife is only 20 min walk if you want that if not you can relax at the bar until bed time, cannot wait until I go again .

Room Tip: The apartments are a good size with lovely views.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Karen560
Also consider these accommodations in or near Koutouloufari
Marni Village
#1 of 9 in Piskopiano
Creta Blue Suites
Creta Blue Suites
#3 of 13 in Koutouloufari

Been to Petra Village Apartments? Share your experiences!