Had a great holiday at Creta Blue. All the staff were really helpful. Rooms were clean and good decor. The food at the hotel was a bit pricey compared to the restaurants in the village but was really nice. Glad we stayed at Koutouloufari and not in Hersionissos as its a nice quiet village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If anything truly defines Creta Blue Suites, it is the value we attach to lasting memories. Building upon our experience as travellers for many years and as hoteliers for the last 8 years, has endowed us with a rich tradition of hospitality. We offer experiences that are authentically local and we see people who visit us as guests that are walking into our home. Genuine hospitality is achieved when engaging service and personal attention to detail to elevate each stay into a cherished memory. The little nuances in the quality of service unmistakably measure the intelligence of the hotelier and truthfully state the value of his spirituality. Because serving is, above all, loving, and one thing we are proud for ourselves is that we DO love serving our guests.We have always been ready to listen to our guests, anticipating their needs and interpreting their desires. Your stay at our hotel is our opportunity to show you Crete the way our island should be experienced - through the eyes of a local family.Welcome to Crete ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Creta Blue Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Creta Blue Hotel Koutouloufari
- Hotel Creta Blue
- Creta Blue Suites Crete/Koutouloufari