I liked staying in the Asterias hotel. The staff was very nice and helpful, everyhting was very clean, the hotel seems to be quite new.
Probably the only thing worth discussing is the location.
Although quite far from the sea, it's very nice and quiet, incomparable to noisy Hersonissos. If you rent a bike, you'll easily get to any beach you want. And if you live in Hersonisos, you'll have to rent it anyway, as the town beaches are definitely nott the best.
The hotel is perfect for families with children.
I stayed their with one of my friends and we didn't have any problems to get to discos or clubs down in Hersonissos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asterias Village Resort is located on a prime crossroad of the Hersonissos, Piskopiano and Koutouloufari settlements, offering a unique panoramic view of Hersonissos and the Cretan Sea. That location gives one the opportunity to choose between the dynamic modern developments of the cosmopolitan settlement of Hersonissos, and the traditional culture and architecture of the two beautiful old villages: Koutouloufari and Piskopiano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Asterias Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asterias Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Asterias Village Resort Crete/Koutouloufari