we stayed in asterias village in August, it was very nice resort and very nice in the village with plenty of restaurants to choose from the village did lack a few pubs, on our last night we walked up to piskopiano village and found a pub with a bit music going on.
The beach which is a easy 15 minute walk down to was small but ok (up hill all the way back), we got the bus to star beach and Stalida which had big waves and was better beach and well worth the e6-80 the return bus fare.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asterias Village Resort is located on a prime crossroad of the Hersonissos, Piskopiano and Koutouloufari settlements, offering a unique panoramic view of Hersonissos and the Cretan Sea. That location gives one the opportunity to choose between the dynamic modern developments of the cosmopolitan settlement of Hersonissos, and the traditional culture and architecture of the two beautiful old villages: Koutouloufari and Piskopiano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Asterias Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asterias Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Asterias Village Resort Crete/Koutouloufari