Asterias Village Resort
Lofos Apartments(Piskopiano)
Dedalus Apartments(Koutouloufari)
Stelva Villas(Piskopiano)
View Hotel
All reviewsoliva restaurantkids clubhalf boardself cateringpool barair concourse mealshuttle busyour luggagehomemade lemonadebuffet stylelovely locationplenty of sunbedsgreat holidayrestaurant staffreception staffwalking difficulties
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 April 2014

From the minute the taxi parked outside Asterias Village to the minute we left, we had the best holiday ever.

This was definitely the best holiday ever and I would highly recommend Asterias Village to anyone who needs rest and relaxation in a beautiful country.

We were worried about the food that would be on offer since we were relying on a pecs attains diet. Despite the fact that we arrived after 10pm, the chefs managed to rustle up 4 delicious 4 course meals whilst taking into account our dietary needs. We were surprised to be offered a meal so late in the evening and completely astounded by the wonderful meals and the beautiful way in which they were presented.
Dimitri and Armando were excellent hosts who looked after us and managed the restaurant efficiently and with their unique charm. Indeed, we all miss Armando's cheerful "Bon appetit" every time he served us a dish.

Rooms were cleaned 6 times a week to a high standard and were equipped with enough equipment and utensils needed to prepare lunch.

We came with our teenage daughters who absolutely did not want to return home, they loved the friendliness of Cretans, the delicious food, the climate and of course the cats and dogs.

Asterias Village is a must. Special thanks to Gianni (who has the hugest, most friendly smile ), Dimitri and Armando for making the stay extra special.

• Stayed: April 2014
6  Thank Manibilli
Reviewed 13 April 2014

My partner and I stayed here for a week. It was the first week of the season so very quiet but excellent. The rooms were clean, staff friendly and views were spectacular. The village is lovely with lots of nice tavernas. I would highly recommend it.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank O K
Reviewed 23 March 2014 via mobile

My partner, myself, my parent's, Aunt and Uncle stayed at Asterias Village, in September 2013, it was a pleasure to stay there! The complex is beautiful, the pool and eating area are clean and enjoyable, the staff warm and friendly. It made our stay on Crete (Second time in the area) an amazing stay! The apartments were clean and tidy, with what we needed already supplied, the chapel on the complex was so quaint it was just lovely! The local beer 'Zorbas' was a new find and Alex and Baki provided excellent cocktails at the bar! All in all I would go back and happily live there in a heartbeat!

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank KatieKilner
Reviewed 19 January 2014

We stayed here in Sept 2012, the resort was fantastic. We stayed in a lovely apartment with a mezzanine bedroom. The elevated views down to coast were lovely. The resort had offers on where you could top up your original booking to become half board or full board. The breakfasts in the morning were lovely. We loved being able to walk along the old road between Old Hersonissos, Koutouloufari & Piskopiano. It has the charms of true Greek village rather than the gawdiness that some tourists resorts fall foul to. We hired a car and visited Mochos, Lassithi Plateau, Archanes, Nikolaos, Spinalonga. All in all it was a wonderful holiday. It knocked the spots off all inclusive!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
11  Thank Henstar
Reviewed 6 January 2014

This place was just lovely!
As soon as me and my friends arrived we were greeted at the top of the stairs. Our bags taken down for us (as there are a lot of stairs) shown around. Just beautiful! My and my friends were all 19, we didn't want a mad holiday nor a boring one but this was perfect! And if they have the Greek night on at the restaurant while you are there GO! Because it was one of the best nights We had. Would definitely come back! *****

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends