This was our first visit to Koutouloufari and The Asterias Village. The whole place was very nice, the staff were extremely helpful and it was a great holiday overall.
It is quite hilly and some of the apartment locations may be a problem for some people, but the whole place was spotlessly clean and the pool area had plenty sun beds and plenty of room for everybody.
We had a late departure and we were able to stay in our room until 1830, which was great.
Nothing is too much trouble for the staff here, and Costas and Giannis in reception, and the manager Antonis, deserve a special mention.
Also Daniel,in the pool bar in the evenings, was great company and many an hour passed as he kept the drinks coming. Cheers
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asterias Village Resort is located on a prime crossroad of the Hersonissos, Piskopiano and Koutouloufari settlements, offering a unique panoramic view of Hersonissos and the Cretan Sea. That location gives one the opportunity to choose between the dynamic modern developments of the cosmopolitan settlement of Hersonissos, and the traditional culture and architecture of the two beautiful old villages: Koutouloufari and Piskopiano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Asterias Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asterias Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Asterias Village Resort Crete/Koutouloufari