Travelled to this hotel with family and friends, 4 adults and 2 children aged 10 and 12 on a half board basis. Apartments spotless. Pool area lovely, plenty sun loungers. No need to be up at the crack of dawn to get one. Breakfast at pool bar was great, from cereals, bread, ham, cheese etc to bacon, eggs beans etc. A great choice. The meals in the evening have changed to buffet style but still great choice and always delicious. No entertainment, or Greek nights etc when we were there but we always went out in the evening after being at the pool most of the day. The only negative for me was that the bed was very hard and think was made for The Flintstones!!
All in all a great holiday, and all of the staff were excellent and very professional. If returning to this area we would definitely stay at Asterias Village.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asterias Village Resort is located on a prime crossroad of the Hersonissos, Piskopiano and Koutouloufari settlements, offering a unique panoramic view of Hersonissos and the Cretan Sea. That location gives one the opportunity to choose between the dynamic modern developments of the cosmopolitan settlement of Hersonissos, and the traditional culture and architecture of the two beautiful old villages: Koutouloufari and Piskopiano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , bedfinder AG, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Asterias Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asterias Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Asterias Village Resort Crete/Koutouloufari