Having read all the wonderful reviews we went with high expectations. The Asterias excelled all of them. It is well kept and friendly hotel brilliantly situated in a beautiful village. Rooms were spacious and cleaned regularly. We had a beautiful view out to sea from our balcony. The pool area is clean with plenty of sun chairs. Would definitely go again and recommend without a doubt.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Asterias Village Resort is located on a prime crossroad of the Hersonissos, Piskopiano and Koutouloufari settlements, offering a unique panoramic view of Hersonissos and the Cretan Sea. That location gives one the opportunity to choose between the dynamic modern developments of the cosmopolitan settlement of Hersonissos, and the traditional culture and architecture of the two beautiful old villages: Koutouloufari and Piskopiano. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Bookgreece.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Asterias Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Asterias Village Hotel Chersonisos
- Asterias Village Resort Crete/Koutouloufari