Hotel Baseraa
US$61
US$59
US$43
US$38
Hotel Maya Deluxe(Secunderabad)(Great Value!)
US$14
  • Restaurant
Ambassador Hotel(Secunderabad)
  • Room Service
Yatri Nivas(Secunderabad)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclock towervalue for moneyhealth faucetrailway stationmajor locationsin houseclose proximitytravel deskvadabad smellmodern facilitiesramoji film citycomplimentary breakfasthigher sidehotel is centrally locatednice place to staythe heart of the city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 December 2013

Location and approachability is key for my stay. The hotel location is quite central to the Secunderabad. Its is around 40-50 mins from Airport in normal traffic and most cabbies are aware of the hotel being an old hotel of the city. I spent just one day/night but overall I was happy with service. Checkin and checkout was quick. They had inhouse taxi vendor "Naina Travels" who had a ready taxi available inspite of my last minute request for drop to airport. Staff was courteous but breakfast buffet was quite average and staff was so slow in refilling the food. Staff slowness in restaurant was a big disappointment followed by quality of breakfast.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I stayed with my then girlfriend now wife, in this hotel for two nights, they provided complementary drinks food basket, tea, coffee always in side the room, May be i was a local guy so i got good room not sure but i had no problem with bugs or any unpleasant behavior from any staff. Bathroom was nice, complementary breakfast was nice, we ate break fast only. Food is nice and they have a good quality of food better then any other local restaurant.. Basically we enjoyed the stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KrupanidhiNayak
Reviewed 6 December 2013

I stayed on nov2013. Most of the toilet items were given used by previous visitor like powder, shampoo, body wash etc. No hand towel given. There was police raid in my room no dated 29.11.13 that too at 1140PM, why?. Why before check in identity is not demanded. 10 persons entered in my room and identity of raid party was not given. I could not sleep for whole night. Illogical questions were asked. It would have been better, if all occupants whom police wants to ask questions are given a form to fill and have checked only where there is some suspect. OR hotel management may be asked to give us identity and the same should first be verified from our organisation, home address. The approach of Police and Hotel Management was poor professionally .

Room Tip: There are many better options please
Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank BBPandhi
Reviewed 18 October 2013

the stay was good except few hurdles those are
we tried hard to get the hot water....
I forgot my travel charger when I called later the hotel guys I was thinking it will be on safe hands of the staff, finally their answer was they couldn't find it. I am sure no where else I dropped it.
so my sincere advise is not to forget anything at this hotel.
In a view to save few bucks avoided a branded hotel. then it cost me double to my savings.

Room Tip: ask either road side view or new building
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank harikommu
Reviewed 3 August 2013

Our host booked this hotel for us as it was nearest to their place. We stayed at this hotel for 3 days .Its seem to be famous hotel of that area as everyone knew about it . the Hotel location is nice as it is very near to Paradise, which is a the most famous Landmark of the city .

I would share the pros and cons of the hotel to give you a clear picture in my opinion.

PROS:
-The Location is nice and in a busy market place.
-The room size and is good comparing to the category of the hotel.
-bathroom size and amenities are adequate.
-I found the Food of the restaurant Mehfil quite nice , thought dint ate their much. Biryani is a must try .
-Room service was prompt.
-Front desk staff were decent. no complains there.
-breakfast was ok.

Cons
- The main problem was mosquitoes and bed bugs and i dint had a peaceful sleep at all.
- the bathroom shower need replacement .
-on the whole i felt it does not give a very super standard hygienic environment.

But its is Value For money hotel. I can Recommend for short stay.

Room Tip: Stay in the First or second floor only as hotel just has one lift and that too a very small one. if staying in first floor you wont need lift at all.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank kshitiz007