“Great Location Great Ambience”
Review of Hotel Bhagyalaxmi

Hotel Bhagyalaxmi
Ranked #14 of 79 Hotels in Shirdi
Hyderabad, India
“Great Location Great Ambience”
Reviewed 1 August 2012

We were 6 adults who took a Suite Room.
Interiors were tastefully done,quite spacious.
The location so close to the temple.The staff is very polite.
Restaurant could do with some changes in menu and betterment of taste

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank AnkitaPavan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Firstly thanks to other travellers who posted comments about this hotel which makes life so easy to select and book hotel. This was my first visit to Shirdi with family and I was looking for a decent place close to the temple. After reviewing the comments we booked this hotel and I can positively say that we made a good decision.

We stayed in the hotel for just 1 night but was very much impressed with overall services. I found the hotel staff is very friendly, helpful and courteous. Rooms are spacious, neat and clean, just what you need while traveling with kids.

Food- We just had breakfast in the hotel but it was very good and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

Overall the stay was very comfortable and I’ll strongly recommend this hotel to other travellers.

5 Thank Pushpal M
Ranchi, India
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I stayed in this hotel with wife for 3 nights from 10th to 13th June 2012. We had an executive room booked through cleartrip on discounted price of Rs 2500 per night compared with the rack rate of Rs 4000. The hotel is reasonably good with neat & clean rooms, toilets & linen. Food is good and reasonably priced. Specially, the quality of pot tea in room service is very good. Hotel staff is courteous, however the reception people were of little help when I injured my leg due to sprain and sought their help in getting medicines from local market. The drivers provided by the Travel Desk for the hired vehicles were simply rogues with little courtesy towards the guest passengers.
The best part of the hotel is that it is very close to Sai Baba Samadhi Temple and one can visit the same at ease round the clock. Though the rack rate is steep & unacceptable, the hotel is reasonably good for the price of Rs 2500 per day.

Room Tip: All front facing rooms are good. The same may not be true for other rooms.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank Baijalad
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 25 July 2012

I and my wife and 1-year old son stayed in this hotel for 3 days in mid-July'12. Right from the beginning from making the 1st telphone call to enquire about the facilities we had a very good experience. The management is extremely responsive, and attended all our queries satisfactorily. The room is on the smaller size but is more than adequate for short stays of 2-3 days for nuclear families like ours. Initially there was an issue with hot water in the bathroom, but this was sorted out wiithin 20 mins of our checking-in. I liked most the facilities provided for my 1-year old son - we asked for boiled water about times during our stay, and it was provided within 15-20 mins. Also, we asked for plain khichdi for my son, and that too was provided within 25-30 mins according to our specifications. We were very comfortable here, and I advise other people with small children to stay here as the facilities are good, and the distance to the main temple is just a 2 mins walk.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

2 Thank devjit28
Kuwait City, Kuwait
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I am Hotelier, working for a five star Hotel chain in Middle east and frequent traveller. We are regular visitors of Saibaba and this time we choose this hotel for our stay based on trip advisor rating of this hotel
1- Check in at reception was very fast and done in professional maner. We checked in at about 2 .45 pm . Receptionist ( i think his name was Bipin) explained us in detail facilities of hotel. Same receptionist also helped me to get Print out of my mail at reception by informing his collegues at late evening shift.That was highly appriciated.
2- I stayed in Suite. Suite was clean , however there was a strong odour in room. Either, suite was not used for long time or may be of dirty mop.I have to keep my window open for atleast 4 hrs to get fresh air in rooom.
3- Bedroom was clean. I was surprised to see coloured bedsheets. Honestly, in recent years, i have not seen any coloured bedsheets in any hotels. Bedsheets were clean, however they were discoloured at many places giving feeling of stains.Hotel should consider to change to white.
4- Bathroom was clean. However, needs lot of maintenance. Bath tub had leakage from hand shower and we could not use it. We did not call Maintenace department as it was only one night stay. Cubical shower- No soap dish holder. This is a must and Hotel should consider to place one.
5- Room service food was average.
6- Breakfast varieties was exceptionally good. Service was fantastic , Restaurtant incharge as well as other staff were very friendly and were dealing with guest very professionally. I found them at service of five star level

Overall , our stayed was comfortable. On our next visit we will still choose to stay in this hotel as i always belive rating hotels twice to check for improvements.

Avinash Vernekar
Kuwait

2 Thank Avinash V
Pune, India
Reviewed 20 July 2012

After a tiring trip of ajanta Ellora from aurangabad. We went to pune to meet relatives and We hired a cab from shrisaibabatravel and proceeded to shirdi actually we did not had any booking but we enquired about some good hotels from shrisaibabatravel pune and got this hotel Recommendation.we stayed in this hotel for 2 nights just a pretty good hotel for family Stay near temple well maintained Rooms were clean and Fresh the bathrooms very maintained and the atmosphere was just amazing.the food pure veg just at fair price was great with good menu of choices overall good stay at hotel.also thanks to shrisaibabatravel for great services provided to us good cab and a good friendly driver for our shirdi trip and also at a very fair price.

Room Tip: Family suites are best
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jain0054
Hyderabad, India
Reviewed 19 July 2012

I stayed in this hotel for 3 days and i am pleased with the service they have provided. The hotel Rooms are very clean, service was very good. The food that they have served was good too.
I took the option of having the buffet breakfast included and it was very good thing to take on since i get an option of 6-8 options to dig in.
The hotel is hardly 100 meters away from Temple and it was very convenient for me and my family to visit the temple .
Another good thing is they have ample parking space with 24hrs security.
Cost wise it is on little higher side with around 2800 per night including breakfast.

2 Thank pdkumar