“The best HOTEL in Shirdi”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Marigold Regency

Marigold Regency
Ranked #2 of 78 Hotels in Shirdi
Auckland, New Zealand
“The best HOTEL in Shirdi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2013

Marigold is the best hotel we have been to in Shiridi with excellent facilities, very neat n tidy, with good interiors. Good customer service and the most convenient transport of car service provided. Put into nutshell I will say it is International standard. I would recommend all my friends or any one to stay at Marigold whenever they visit Shiridi.

Room Tip: We took three rooms all of them are excellent, so any room is same they did not compromise in anythi...
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled with friends
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, 14 February 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing Marigold Regency-SHIRDI and taking out time to share your feedback on TripAdvisor. It was indeed our privilege to have your group stay with us.

I have conveyed your compliments to my entire team. Thank you for recognizing their efforts in such a great manner. We look forward to welcoming you back to Marigold Regency on your next visit.

+91 73500 73500

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (190)
Bangalore
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

we stayed in MariGold for 3 days. Had a really wonderful experience. Have stayed in many hotels in Shirdi before. MariGold is the best Hotel in Shirdi. The food in Tulip was great and staff very efficient and friendly.Will definetly stay in this during my further visits to Shirdi.

Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, 29 January 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Marigold Regency-SHIRDI !

It pleases me to hear such appreciative feedback about the services and amenities we have to offer and I’m glad you had a comfortable stay with us during your visit to Shirdi.

I will definitely convey your appreciation to the associates who I’m sure will be encouraged to continue to serve our guests with warmth and courtesy.

We thank you for your feedback and hope to have the pleasure of your continued visits to Marigold Regency Shirdi !

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 January 2013

Good service and the hotel is clean. We loved the stay at Marigold Regency. Food is excellent at their restaurant. I had to do an international wire transfer, for which I had to pay for the transfer fee. They do not accept credit cards while booking. They push you to review multiple times on trip advisor.

• Stayed December 2012
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, 24 January 2013
Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to note that you had a wonderful experience at Marigold Regency-Shirdi. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

At the outset please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused to you during room booking. I would like to inform you that we have online payment gateway facility on our website from where you can book your room well in advance.

We request guests to review us on TripAdvisor as our guests often tell us how helpful it is to read past guests' comments before booking their own visits. And we're always eager to hear what you liked and how we might improve.

I am happy to share that with your kind support today we are the No-1 hotel in the city on TripAdvisor.

Team Marigold Regency-Shirdi is looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Thanks & Regards,

Kolkata (Calcutta), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 January 2013

The Best place to stay in Shirdi. we were really surprised and very much satisfied with the room interior and cleanliness. I must say super excellent. Recommend everyone to only stay here. I went with my wife and she also loved staying there.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled as a couple
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, 23 January 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Marigold Regency SHIRDI !

It gives us a lot of pleasure to hear your wonderful feedback about our hotel. We are delighted that the services offered by our staff have surpassed your expectations as each member of our team aims at paying attention to the minutest detail and requirement our guests may have.

We look forward to welcoming you at the hotel really soon and will be very pleased to welcome your friends and family as well.

On behalf of our entire team, I would like to thank you once again for your kind words.

Gurugram (Gurgaon), India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

We stayed in Marigold from 2nd-5th Jan 2013 during our Trip to Shirdi. This is one of cleanest and well maintained hotels I have been. The Food in their Tulip restaurant is great. Hotel also provides pick up and drop facilities to Shirdi temple.

~Sameer G

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, 21 January 2013
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read that you had a wonderful time at Marigold Regency-Shirdi and it is especially rewarding to read that our associates were able to assist you along the way and make your stay memorable.

It was delightful to read that you enjoyed our services and over all dining experience at our Multi cuisine The Tulip during your visit.

We look forward to welcoming you back for many more enriching moments at marigold Regency- Shirdi.

Thane, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

We were a group of 15 members from our family and stayed at Marigold Regency Hotel at Shirdi between 24-25 December, 2012. The reception staff were extremely warm and friendly and also the rooms allotted to us were impeccably and spotlessly clean.. The food served at the restaurant was quite delicious followed by desert and the restaurant staff were quite hospitable and warm. Wish we had stayed for a day more.. Also it is just 5 to 10 minutes walking distance from the hotel to the Baba shrine.. Overall, a very enjoyable and memorable trip and stay.. Mrs. B. Padmanabhan.

Room Tip: All rooms are well ventilated.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, 21 January 2013
Dear Guest,

It brings us great sense of pride to receive such a glittering feedback from your recent visit to Marigold Regency-Shirdi. We cannot thank you enough for recognizing our services, spacious & clean rooms and superb food.

Marigold is committed to its values of Quality, Reliability & Care... with a personal touch and I am glad that it was evident in our service to you. Thank you for your compliments, I will surely convey it to the entire team.

Once again, we thank you for choosing Marigold Regency and look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on your next visit in not too distant future.

Pune, Maharashtra, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 January 2013

WE were given a warm wellcome by front desk staff.I stayed there wid my family..as we were
hunting for a place near to sai mandir n wid all d comforts,hence our search was successful by
staying in Marigold .The hotel is built beautifully.The food was quite tasty and hygenic too.the
service is quite gud.The dining area i.e Tulip literally serves good & tasty food and also the
the breakfast has much good spread staff is very helpfull.
Really liked the staff , good ambience ... Can't ask for anything better for the price !

Room Tip: Value for money, Rooms are good, Excellent Service.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, 31 January 2013
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Marigold Regency Shirdi.

It brings me immense joy to hear such positive feedback from our guests. I’m glad that you had a pleasurable and comfortable stay with us and felt that the services and hospitality you received was up to your desired standards.

I will definitely convey your appreciation to the associates you've mentioned and the team. I’m sure they will be encouraged to continue to serve guests with warmth and courtesy.

At Marigold Regency, we strongly believe in going the extra mile to ensure our guests have unforgettable experiences and I’m happy that you've had a memorable stay with us.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again at Marigold Regency-Shirdi !