“Very good hotel to stay”
Review of Marigold Regency

Marigold Regency
Ranked #2 of 80 Hotels in Shirdi
Vellore, India
“Very good hotel to stay”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Very good hotel to stay. Excellent customer care. Food tastes good. No complaints whatsoever. I personally recommend this hotel. this hotel is very close to temple on a straight way. they also provided us a innova cab for receiving & dropping us every time I called them.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to note that you had a wonderful experience at Marigold Regency-Shirdi. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our hotel. It is our constant endeavour to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.

I am happy to share that with your kind support we are the winner of TripAdvisor Travellers choice award 2014 as well Shirdi's 1st ISO-9001-2008 certified hotel.

Team Marigold Regency-Shirdi is looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

+91 73500 73500

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (192)
Reviewed 5 July 2014

The hotel is well maintained and clean.
Staff is experienced and professional.
Food tastes great.
Shuttles are available to drop off and pick up from temple.
Would highly recommend visitors to go this place.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Thank mpraveen11 .
Dear Guest,

I am happy to share that with your kind support we are the winner of TripAdvisor Travelers choice award 2014 as well Shirdi's 1st ISO-9001-2008 certified hotel.

Vadodara, India
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I booked this Hotel for my Mother and her another Friend both Senior Citizens. They were very happy with the kind of service they got at the Hotel. No complaints rather they complimented the Person arranging for pick and drop for the temple who helped them a lot and guided them very well.
The reception was also kind enough to give them early check in since they had come from a very long overnight bus journey, which I really appreciated. The rooms were clean and well kept and the Bathrooms were latest and clean. I have stayed at many different hotels before but after this review from my mother I will be booking myself at this hotel every time I visit Shirdi. Keep up the good work and thank you for the good service.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Guest,

I take this opportunity to thank you for your appreciation & feedback as it boosts our inclination towards our core commitment of quality service in an inspired setting.

Our belief underlines the binding promise of consistently co creating personalized, memorable experiences with a personal touch and care through our service. It brings us immense pleasure & delight that stay of your parents has been fulfilling & in keeping with their expectations.

The hotel is walking distance from main Shri Sai Samadhi temple in a calm locality to promise a comfortable stay to its guests.

Looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Marigold Regency-Shirdi.

Regards,

Bangalore, India
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Everything is really nice except the old towels which are smelling..Request the hotel guys to please change the hotel towels which can`t be used anymore.. Other things were nice and even the food in the Tulip restaurant was nice.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on your experience at our hotel. It was our privilege that you chose to stay with us.

Please do accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused while you used towels as it is an aberration from our normally high standards. However, trust this as a one-time incident and does not reflect the quality that we are known to offer. I have personally looked into the concern you have mentioned above and assure you that on your next visit you will only receive the best of our services.

The Tulip is our all day dining restaurant which serves Multi cuisine and I am happy to learn that it could leave a very positive impression on you. We sincerely look forward to the opportunity of serving you again soon.

Parbhani, India
Reviewed 29 June 2014

this hotel is very close to temple on a straight way.
they also provided us a innova cab for receiving & dropping us every time e called them.
so I am well satisfied with their services & room & the food quality......

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I went to Shirdi for darshan of Sai Baba and booked this hotel for stay. The hotel is just 5-10 min away from Sai baba temple and they used to provide free pick up and drop to the temple.
The ambience of the hotel looks attractive but i was more worried abt the hygiene of the room .. but i found it very good.
The hotel staff were very helpful and they were available all the time. Only lacking in food section where they don't have much variety of dishes. Else everything looks very good to me.
I wish i should get another chance to visit Shirdi and i will surely book this hotel again.

1 Thank ashoksingh_per
Kanpur, India
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I had been there for 3 days from 18th to 20th June'14. I was really happy to see the ambience of the property, courteousness & promptness of the staff, design of rooms... absolutely fantastic & excellent.
However, one area they can further improve up on is the Travel Desk... The service at that front does not match with their standards.