“Very neat n near to temple”
Review of Marigold Regency

Marigold Regency
Ranked #1 of 85 Hotels in Shirdi
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Very nice n well maintained hotel ,near to Temple, courteous staff, n they have a innova round the clock which drops u n picks u from temple ,free wifi n print outs. We'll I feel this was one of my best stay in shirdi. Next time in shirdi I will definitely stay at Marygold

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ramesh M
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Guest,

The entire team joins me in thanking you for staying with us and for sharing your experience at
Marigold Regency,Shirdi on TripAdvisor.

Your positive observations regarding our hotel & services is inspirational for all of us. The Housekeeping team was also delighted to note that their efforts were so well appreciated.

It is our endeavour to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our product and services and we are happy to note that we have met your expectations.

I am happy to share that with your kind support we are the winner of TripAdvisor Travellers choice award 2014 as well Shirdi's 1st ISO-9001-2008 certified hotel.

Team Marigold Regency-Shirdi is looking forward to hearing from you and welcoming you back in the not too distant future.

Thanks & Regards,

+91 73500 73500

Write a ReviewReviews (1,044)

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I stayed there for one night in May 14 and it was a very pleasant stay at Marigold Regency. It is a very quite and a nice place to stay, close to Baba's abode. The staff too is courteous and helpful. Only scope of improvement is that the breakfast can be better.

Room Tip: Depends on the number of people occupying the room. I had taken a single room and it was quite comfo...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2014

Dear Guest,

It is a pleasure to note that you had a wonderful experience at Marigold Regency-Shirdi. My team and I deem it a privilege to have served you and we are happy to read such a delightful review from you.

We thank you for your feedback and I have shared the compliments with my entire team. We are glad you enjoyed all the services offered at our hotel. It is our constant endeavour to deliver the highest standards in service with a personal touch.

Thanks & Regards,

Reviewed 15 July 2014

It is close to temple with Reasonable walking distance. This hotel provides Pick up And Drop to the Temple and much recommended place to stay when you visit Shirdi. The very friendly staff, will take care of you well and the food is also very good overall an great experience this will be the place I stay whenever I visit Shirdi

Room Tip: Corner rooms are large
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Marigold Regency-Shirdi !

It pleases me to hear that your stay with us during your family trip was comfortable and I’m glad that you found the service and amenities to be up to your desired expectations.

Our core values at Marigold are Warm, Connected and Community and I’m glad that the associates were able to take care of all your needs and requirements and serve you with warmth and courtesy. Your appreciation will definitely be conveyed to the team and I’m sure they will be encouraged to continue to serve guests with a smile.

We thank you for your valuable feedback and appreciative words and hope to have the pleasure of serving you again !

Reviewed 14 July 2014

IT was a good experience staying at Marigold , the ambiance was too good, the staffs are also attentive...the only I can say is its little far from the Temple and that is not an issue all together, the Hotel is providing good Inova vehicle pick up and drop to the Temple....

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for such a brilliant feedback on your recent stay at Marigold Regency-SHIRDI. It was indeed our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and make your stay comfortable.

Marigold is just 10 min. walking from Main Samadhi Temple and is the closest star hotel to it. With peaceful surroundings, it serves as a perfect choice for the guests travelling to Shirdi on family trip.

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were extremely happy to hear that their helpful and friendly service is recognized so well by you. My team and I are grateful to you for sharing the feedback on TripAdvisor and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

MD-Marigold Regency-SHIRDI

Jai Sai Ram !!!

Ever since my September 2013 visit to Shirdi and my stay at Marigold Regency, I have been back to Shirdi twice. Although I have not stayed overnight in Shirdi (made day trips to and from Mumbai both times), I make it a point to stop by for Lunch at their restaurant. The staff remembered me from my previous one solo visit and even though I just stop by for lunch, I am treated as if I am their most valued guest. Service that always exceeds my expectation and the staff never stops surprising me.

Dear Guest,

I can only say that you warmed many a heart at Marigold Regency with your passionate review of our hotel on TripAdvisor !

All of us feel blessed when we see such fabulous comments on the hotel and our associates!! The whole Marigold family joins me in sending you a big "Thank You".

It is such a delight when your guests keep coming back to you.It is also reassuring and helps you confirm your belief that all the sincere efforts that goes in are certainly bearing fruits.It is so fulfilling to hear that you have been noticing a harmonious continuity of warm hospitality through the past almost two years at our hotel. We do have quite a few associates who have been with us since day one,striving for excellence day in and day out and they are certainly our pillars of strength.

Thank you once again for your kind words and we assure you of our continued attention to details in the years to come.We look forward to your next visit to spoil you further!

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel for two nights in June 2014 with family (wife and 2 kids). Our entire stay experience was very pleasant and we are so glad that we discovered this gem of a hotel.

I looked at both Superior and Superior Deluxe rooms before checking-in. I think that you can choose either one and we decided to go with Superior room. Simple money matters. Both the rooms are very clean and well maintained. Superior Deluxe is bit more spacious and has a sofa to relax.The bathrooms are so clean (like NEW) that this single factor alone is enough to make one say "Wow! Let us move in!!". I have to share our not so good experience here. We first took room in Hotel Saish, but could not stay there for more than 2 hours because of the poor room and unclean bathroom conditions. What a difference we felt when we got into Marigold! All frowned faces to all smiley faces, you can imagine. Refreshing feeling!

The highlight of the hotel is the Tulip restaurant. Best serving staff and best food. When every item that we ordered turned out to be so good, you obviously want more of it. So we decided to try new and different items to enjoy the food and we did.

Hotel staff are very helpful and friendly. Each and everyone of the staff seem to take pride in making your stay as comfortable and nice as possible. That is remarkable! Even though the hotel is not that far from temple, they provide free shuttle service to/from the temple and any other places within Shirdi. The car drivers are quick, prompt and courteous. We felt that this free service adds so much value that one no longer needs to think about "close proximity to temple" as a decision making factor in choosing average Hotels like Saish.

The room prices are reasonable and worth the top quality experience in every aspect. For the best rates, look at tripadvisor online site and book the room online. Overall, we had the finest and best experience at this hotel and we would love to come back here.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Nilesh J, Owner at Marigold Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Guest,

Your appreciation of our modern, lovely and clean rooms, the quality and variety of food and the friendly and thoughtful staff is well received and we assure you that it will be our constant endeavour to maintain and improve upon the same. Your comments are much appreciated and we assure you that we are committed to deliver genuine,straight from the heart services to all our valuable guests.

We look forward to the pleasure of treating you to yet another memorable stay at Marigold Regency-Shirdi in the near future.

MD-Marigold Regency

Reviewed 13 July 2014

It is very close to temple at walking distance. This hotel provides best limousine service (dropping guests at place wherever in Shirdi), and much recommended place to stay when you visit Shirdi.
They have a very friendly staff, will take care of you well.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

It brings us immense pleasure and delight that your stay has been fulfilling and in keeping with your expectations. It is our constant endeavour to deliver the highest level of satisfaction to our guests and strive to deliver it with perfection.

I have conveyed your compliments to my entire team and they are truly delighted. It is the associates of our hotel who are our biggest assets. I am glad that you could feel it through the personal touch they provided in their service to you. Apart from a brand new product, it is simple things like giving importance to guest preferences, providing best value for money, anticipating guest needs etc. which set us apart from others.

I am happy to share that with your kind support we are the winner of TripAdvisor Travelers choice award 2014 as well Shirdi's 1st ISO-9001-2008 certified hotel.

We certainly hope to remain your favorite, perfect hotel whenever you are in Shirdi !