“Avery good budget hotel!”

Hotel Delta Executive
Ranked #1 of 140 Shirdi B&B and Inns
Reviewed 17 April 2013

If you are looking out for a comfortable stay in a budget hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel. This hotel is located at about 10 mins walk from the shirdi temple and if you think you can't walk, then this hotel provides you transportation service at no extra cost. Mr Raju, the Manager, is a gentleman and quite willing to help out. You also get good home-made food in the hotel at a reasonable price! Over a very good budget hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Shyam A
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2013

Shyam Ji Very good morning. just know I have seen your review. Thank you very much for the immediate review. I am happy tosee this kind of review early in the morning. Say my regards to all your family members. Regarding the approach road I am expecting a straight road to our hotel from temple in near future. If that comes We are very lucky. Hope every thing goes good we can expect the road to be ready by 2015. Thank for the review once again. Raju

Reviewed 15 April 2013

I checked the hotel details on the net, and it was comparatively new and as per the online information, booked the hotel after contacting the responsible person at the hotel. Thankfully, my family and I weren't disappointed. We had booked an AC rooms. The rooms were spacious and clean with comfortable bed. The restaurant was good and the food was fresh and tasty. The check-in and check-out was good and the room service was too prompt. It is reasonable priced too, although one might get much cheaper hotels and lodges as well. But this one spells good quality and hence, we booked this hotel. I thanked the management for their hospitality. The hotel will be best choice for shorter and economical trips.
The best part of the hotel is that it is at calm place and one can relax in the hotel. The hotel is at the walk able distance to the temple. They have the dropping facility which would be helpful for elder persons. Good option to stay in Shirdi.
I wish the hotel management and staff a good wish and hope to stay for many more occasions in future as and when our family went to Shirdi for Sai Baba darshan.
trips

Room Tip: Near to Shirdi temple
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Good afternoon Sir I am very much thankful for your immediate review. Really feeling very good for the prompt review and also very happy for the better review.

Myself and our staff really very happy after seeing your review. I shown your review to my staff and they felt happy and asking to tell their regards to you.

Once again thank you very much for the stay and the review also Sir. Raju

Reviewed 11 April 2013

I have stayed here on 1st of April 2013 and it was a nice experience. Accommodation facilities were good.Specious rooms and proper care was takes to maintain the cleanness. One thing needs to improve is the service of restaurant.

Pickup facility from parking area and visit to temple was available

Over all it is a nice place to say .

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2013

Dear Sir Thank you for the review. We are really very happy for the review. We are very much thankful to receive your view regarding restaurant. We are know wanted to add some more catogories in the food.

We will defenetly improve our restaurant service. Thank you once again for the review. Raju

Reviewed 1 April 2013

I stayed at Hotel Delta Executive on 25/3/2013.Hotel was very near to Temple and Prasadalay.
It was nice experience. Room was ready. Room service was good. All staff are very polite and always ready to serve you. Provided pickup and drop down service at no extra cost. Thanks to Mr. Raju from Hotel Delta and Cleartrip.com. Hassel free stay.
Good Budget Hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

Mr Shah Thanks for the review sir. We are expecting your stay with us every year. Your reviews only give us enough push to more better in the future. Thanks for the review once again. Raju

Reviewed 26 March 2013

I went to hotel delta on 25/03/13 i was with my wife & 3 years old son, we reached at around 4.00 am room was ready through check in time was of 6.00 am, that was best, pick up and drop facility was available by hotel for sai temple, secondly at evening we went walking to temple and is hardly 5 TO 7 minutes, hotel staff are also good and MR. RAJU was relay helpful as our check out time was 6.00 am but when he came to know that guest for same room was going to come at around 11.00 am, he told me that you don't have to check out at 6.00 am you take your own time as i was with my 3 years son & i check out at 9.30 am, hotel car even drooped us to the other hotel where our bus pick up point was.This was very good experience for any budget hotel. Rooms n hotel premise was very clean. LCD TV is installed with cable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Sir Thank you very much for the review. These reviews will really help us to do better in future. Our staff are also good enough to look after our guest. I should also thank them for their services. Your review really help me in my business. I also try to give the same services infact better services in future. Thank you very much for the review once again Sir Raju

Reviewed 26 March 2013

I think 5/5 is not enough for rating..... I need more stars to rate, may be 10/5 :-):-)...
hotel was awesome to stay, and picking dropping system was good which I've seen first time where other hotels donot provide this facility I guess, and the STAFF were so patience and very kind and also keen to work, room was very clean they provide a LCD also, food was very tasty, and finally THE MANAGER MR.RAJU was amazingly amazing.......!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Dear Sir, I am really thankful to you for the review. Really I feel I have got enough strength to give services to my guests for another one year with this review. I am very much thankful for the best of the review.

Reviewed 23 March 2013

Hotel was good, though bit far from bus stop.But one can walk down(10 mins) to the temple. Cleanliness, room condition everything was good. Staff was very friendly. Overall wonderful experience.Thanks

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

Thanks for the review. Madam when you were there in the hotel I had been to out station for 2 days. I feel my people given you good services. Thanks for the immediate review and welcome to our Delta family and expecting you every year. Thanks once again.

Raju