“piyush amravati”

Ranked #1 of 136 Shirdi B&B and Inns
Amravati, India
“piyush amravati”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2013

With My Colleague's reference i have been in delta's hotel with my family.we had Comfortable stay in Delta Hotel for 2 day's with my family. Pick up & Drop facility to shiridi temple & tour guidance given by Mr. Raju is Excellent & he has the passion to service the guest. Hygienic home made food & Caring service in hotel is excellent.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank pannam123
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this review, 28 July 2013
Thank you very much for the great review sir. I happened to see the review just now at around 5PM. Very happy feeling after seeing your review. If this is the response(Immediate) if I get I can really do more for my guests. These type of reviews will give us tremendous energy to do much better to the guests. Once again thank you very much for the review. Raju-09949012490

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2013

Had a comfortable stay in Delta Executive, definitely recommend.
I would stay in this hotel, if i visit shirdi the next time.
good place to stay and comfortable, not very far to the temple, if you hv dont luggage, it is at quite walk able distance.

2 Thank Pawan K
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this review, 23 July 2013
Pawan Garu good morning and thank you very very much for the prompt and helpful review. Really I felt very happy by seeing this review. Thanks once again for the review. I promise that I will give you more comfortable stay within 3 to 4 months time. We are working for certain things. If every thing goes well definitely we will reach your expectations. thank you once again for the review.
Vijayawada, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2013

1 Thank mallesh m
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Mallesh Garu. Thank you very very much for the best review. Thank you for your prompt review. This review helped me a lot to change my position with my competetors. There is something to change in the rooms mainly the paint. We are waiting for the plumbing problems to solve then want to go for the painting of the rooms. May be by deewali time we will do all the changes. Thanks you once again for the review Sir. Raju - 9949012490
Dhule, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

this is my 3rd stay at Delta with my family, whenever me and my family visited to shirdi we stayed only at Delta executive, its too good place to stay and very comfortable..! overall staff is very care full and also help full, it just feels like you visited after temple, its good stay with good people,

Thanks

Room Tip: 202 or 203 rooms at second Flore is too good...!

1 Thank Rajesh S
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this review, 19 July 2013
Thank You Rajesh Ji. You are one of our Delta family member. We are very happy to have the people like you with us. Really thankful for the the fantastic review. Expecting your early visit. Thank you once again. Say my regards to Madam. Raju
Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2013

I just visit shirdi and stay at Hotel delta, Nice Experience i have and my family member.......
The Person Raju is very nice and helpful person. I would definitely recommend to people who want a budgeted hotel.

1 Thank Rajeev_Nidhi
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Rajiv Ji Good morning, you are very prompt. Thank you for the review. Expected a review from you but not this fast. Thank you once again for the review. Raju
hyderabad
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

Good place to stay in shirdi with excellent homely feeling, nice reception

well maintained clean rooms & beds with LCD screens in each rooms

pick and drop facility from bus stop to hotel, temple & drop back to bus stop

Food in resturant gives a homely touch

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo

1 Thank venky82
RajuGP, Director of Sales at Hotel Delta Executive, responded to this review, 15 July 2013
Venkatesh Garu. Good morning and thank you very much for the tremendous review. Very very prompt review. These reviews really help me to improve my business and see that to give more facilities to the guests. Your friend's stay confirmed as per your instructions and we sent him the confirmed message on the same hour that you left the hotel. Thank you very much. Raju
Mumbai
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

receiving has been good... room, bathroom better.... arrangement has been good... the road to the hotel is bad....overall atmosphere is good..hot water in bathroom is good..but there is no food in restaurant....when we went there...

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Mr Hema Chandra After seeing your review I just called you to know about the problems you faced. You are telling main road is not good and common bathroom in the parking is not good. You please tell me is there anything that is related to your room. By seeing common room boys toilet you can not comment on the room and hotel cleanliness. I thought there may be some other problem for the average review. Anyway thank you very much for the review and I will clean the common room boys toilet. But I can change the municipality road. Raju - 09949012490.