All reviews swimming pool ayurvedic spa indoor games place to stay beautiful property sai baba temple value for money pick up and drop free drop needs improvement the hotel staff buffet breakfast visit shirdi pleasant stay walking distance meditation room drop service
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

Whenever I gone sirdi every time stayed in Shradhdha inn, I booked two rooms on phone , Santosh name is picked phone & told me ur two rooms booked with dinner & breakfast with deal but when I checked out front desk lady name is Rupali said u have to paid extra for dinner & breakfast charge , when I said before booked two rooms I talked with Santosh & he said ur two rooms booked with dinner & breakfast then front desk ledy Rupali said we don’t have any deal in ur profile then she asked Santosh but that time Santosh said I didn’t give him any deal, so friends be careful, I had paid extra 11,000₹ ,

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
GM S, General Manager at Shraddha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2018

Dear Guest,

As explained to you while taking your booking over phone by Santosh, as per our record you opted for CP plan which includes room charges including break fast & taxes per room for 2 persons per night Rs.3500 X 2 rooms = Rs.7000 + 1 extra person Rs.1500/- Total Rs.8500/- others bill like Dinner etc was Rs.2500/-. All in total was Rs. 11000/- thought you are being our regular guest over the years we offered you pay Rs.10000 (1000 discount, you said you don't want the discount, & paid the entire amount). As per every hotel industry the tariff changes every day,one can not ask a hotelier to compare 6 months back dated tariff and apply the same tariff to the current date.no one will do it..

Regarding maintenance & service part we assure that on your next visit cent percent satisfaction service will be be provided to you.

And we will appreciate if you stop demeaning someone's character even when they are communicating politely.

Reviewed 1 June 2018

If you are in Shirdi and want a clean, tidy place for just a night, you could opt for the hotel. Nothing special about it but nothing negative as well. Overall a very average place with good prices for what they offer.

Stayed: December 2017
GM S, General Manager at Shraddha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to having you with us again on your next visit to Shirdi.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

There was no feedback form for us to fill, hence we sent mail to record our impressions with the hope that it will help to improve the services offered by the hotel to the same quality and standard as during our earlier visits. Till the time of writing this review, there has been no response.

On the positive side, the hotel still provides free 24/7 transportation facility between the hotel and the Sai Baba temple. The drivers were prompt and courteous. Some time and effort needs to be devoted towards the maintenance of the vehicles.

The garden appears to be well cared for with the red and orange gulmohar flowers a very pleasant sight to behold.

We were disappointed to note that maintenance appears to be neglected. Our observations are as follows:
1. The bathroom was smelling foul. The porter sprayed disinfectant / deodoriser which improved the situation somewhat.
2. There were insects ( fleas, mosquitoes ) in the bathroom / room. Probably the drains need to be cleaned.
3. The room had not been swept / mopped well. We picked up a piece of a wrapper from a snack packet lying on the floor.
4. Towels were grey due to age and / or inadequate cleaning.
For two persons there was only one hand towel and no face towels.
5. The window glass was dirty.
6. The shower / tap changeover knob was sticky.
7. Several faults were observed in the electrical appliances. Some points were attended to during our stay.
8. Housekeeping staff responded promptly to replenish tea bags and other items.
9. The curtains did not close to the full extent, leaving a gap in between.

We had lunch in the Raj Bhog restaurant. The tandoori rotis were excellent.

We had breakfast at the same venue. It was adequate, though choices and the number of items have been reduced since our last visit.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room on a floor where large groups have not been accommodated
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
GM S, General Manager at Shraddha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking time to give your feedback, We regret that your experience with us was not a very pleasant one this time. We will take care of your suggestions on a positive mode to improvise our service, We deeply regret the inconvenience caused and assure you that we will not let this repeat again.Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

At outset, let me clarify do not trust on this hotel photo gallery, it’s completely an eye wash. Indeed, property is big but does not have modern fit outs be it furniture, doors, bathroom and bed. If service is your preference, this place is not for you.

Pros
Big property
Delicious food
Pick up drop facility to Mandir

Cons
Far from mandir
Poor service
Expensive room service especially food
Old furnitures

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
GM S, General Manager at Shraddha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2018

Dear Guest,

We thank you for your feedback. We regret that your experience with us was not a very pleasant one. We are under process of renovating the things what you mentioned We strive to make our guests stay comfortable but unfortunately not in your case. We deeply regret the inconvenience caused and assure you that we will not let this repeat again.Hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Upon my Arrival, I was well welcomed by Mr Manickam he is the friendliest and helpful host I have ever come across. The staff are great, they really know the true value of customer service. The food is beyond perfect and great value for money, my room was well equipped and comfortable. Shraddha Inn has perfect decor and lighting. Shraddha Inn is situated in a great location which is easily accessible to the Sai Baba Temple. The swimming pool is also great. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say, I was very pleased with my stay, I hope to visit Shraddha Inn in future. It’s so fantastic, I highly recommend it to everyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Stelix260491
GM S, General Manager at Shraddha Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. Comments like yours that inspire our team to take that tiny extra step to ensure that your stay is a memorable one. We look forward to having you with us again on your next visit to Shirdi.