Keys Prima Hotel Temple Tree
US$61
US$30
Hotel Sai Snehal(Shirdi)(Great Value!)
US$15
US$31
US$52
US$32
1,080 results
All reviewsswimming poolplay areavalue for moneyshuttle servicef bhis teampeaceful locationin room diningdinner buffetbreakfast spreadsofa cum bedspecial thanksexcellent hotelcomfortable stayhustle bustlemodern amenitiesplace to stay
Reviewed 5 June 2014

A new property and indeed a beautiful experience.Enjoyed the stay.Food is excellent.Management and hospitality is professional.Swimming pool is great.Driver stay facility is an excellent idea.Wish all the best.

Room Tip: Take a top floor room
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Satyajit_Kotwal, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Temple Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2014

Dear Guest,

Om Sai Ram !

Thank you for sharing your experience!

It is a pleasure to know that you enjoyed our services .

Feedback such as yours help us to walk that extra mile and strive for excellence. I shall go ahead and share the positive impressions with my team.

We look forward for your next visit with us soon!

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I had booked two rooms for one night stay. The rooms and bathrooms are specious. Most importantly the staffs were very courteous and helpfull.
Right from the check in till check out my experience was really good. Amol at the reception did a fantastic job taking care of all our requests.

I would like to mention the food at the restaurant. We had our lunch, dinner and Breakfast in the restaurant. The food was less spicy and very tasty.There are lot of variety in the breakfast buffet. Thanks to Chef Amit for taking care of my mother's special request. Abhisek and Anjani really took a good care at the restaurant.
The shuttle service was really good. Kudos to the management for their effort. The property is a new one and everyone is charged up. Hope the same enthusiasm will be there going ahead.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank samareshs2014
Satyajit_Kotwal, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Temple Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Mr. Samaresh,

Om Sai Ram !!

Our endeavor is to look after every guest of ours and ensure that they have a memorable stay with us. I was happy to read that our product, service and food met your expectations and you also enjoyed the dining experience at the Keys Cafe.

Thank you for your acknowledgment of my teams’ genuine care and concern, and all the special touches they provided to make your stay memorable. I have also personally conveyed your kind compliments to my team and they are extremely delighted to hear that their efforts have been so well appreciated.

My team and I look forward to welcoming you to Keys Hotel Temple Tree soon again.

Reviewed 25 May 2014

New property. Good quality fittings. Modern amenities. Food quality good. Affordable price.

Unlimited transport for Darshan. Kids play area. Swimming pool. Away from the city din. No surprises.

Rajeev Yadav

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Satyajit_Kotwal, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Temple Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear Mr. Rajeev,

Om Sai Raam !

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and for taking out the time to write this fantastic review on the Trip Advisor.

Your kind words of compliments are unsurpassed. It gives me immense pleasure to share your valuable feedback with my entire team. They are elated to know that you thoroughly enjoyed the services

My Team and I look forward to the opportunity of your continued visits.

Reviewed 23 May 2014 via mobile

Finding the hotel is the main task whenever we visit some place but keys hotel has so many hoardings of the hotel direction that it was not much problem finding it. It is little far from sai baba temple but pick and drop service is good provided by hotel.
Hotel charged 3500 including breakfast. I saw the hotel in tripadvisor and saw the review and photos and then went to inquire. Book online which might lower the room charges .
Rooms r neat and clean as shown in photos. Play area and pool is a plus point for family with children's.
New hotel so nice bedsheets and bathroom. Hair dryer, torch, tea coffee maker, locker, iron and sofa cum bed provided in room which I have not seen much in hotels.
We visited 19th to 21 may and faced 2 hours of line for sai baba darshan.
We visited Trambakeshwar temple on our way. They provide facility to do darshan direct avoiding line. Opt for that if going on Monday.
We also went Shani Dev temple which is 1 hour drive from shirdi. Nice place and no line system.
At the end nice and comfortable trip. We always think "if hotel is good , trip is good"

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Frenil P

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Keys Hotel Temple Tree for your stay at Shirdi and for writing such a fantastic review.

Our hotel offers an excellent opportunity to relax and unwind in the tranquil surroundings. We are happy to know that you were thoroughly impressed with the setting of our hotel .

Our endeavor is to look after every guest of ours and ensure that they have a memorable stay with us. I was happy to read that our warm welcome, product, food and our services met your expectations.

My Team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Keys Hotel Temple Tree soon again.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

Hotel is good even reasonably priced too. We stayed for four nights the room amenities were good. Room sizes are perfect for a couple with a baby.The staff is very helpful and pleasant. Our baby enjoyed the pool n the garden. Kids play area is another attraction to explore. Restaurant menu card is full of varieties of different regional cuisines, serving tasty delicacies. Added benefit which we found great was that the hotel provides drop and pick-up services to guest going to temple, as getting a parking near temple is next to impossible.
This newly opened hotel is definitely worth re-visiting.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Satyajit_Kotwal, General Manager at Keys Prima Hotel Temple Tree, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2014

Dear Ms. Shraddha,

Om Sai Ram !

Thank you for sharing your experience at Keys Hotel Temple Tree with the TripAdvisor community. I am pleased to know you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed the services.
We are really delighted that the little one enjoyed the hotel too.

Thank you also for recommending our hotel to other travelers, comments such as yours certainly motivate us to continue providing the finest experience for all our guests.