“Nice hotel so close to the temple”
Review of Hotel Sai Sahavas

Hotel Sai Sahavas
Ranked #31 of 80 Hotels in Shirdi
Delhi, Delhi, India
“Nice hotel so close to the temple”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

It is one of the closest and good hotels to the shrine. Just a couple of minutes walk and you are in the queue for the shrine. Hotel has nice ambiance. a small but homely park at the side, nice and good restaurant serving tasty north indian and other cuisine. No noise or other kind of disturbance. Sleep quality was excellent and room tariff very reasonable. I would strongly recommend those who prefer a budget hotel which actually delivers more than what you have paid. In my package they also provided free pick up from station (Manmad) and drop.

Room Tip: It seems all rooms are properly located and there is no disturbance. so no special recommendation.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 20 September 2013

The Hotel is good for stay with neat toilet bathroom and room also kept suitably clean. We were given a special room for 3 ppl and though it was not as well furbished as the regular rooms it was a good stay. also the food at the restaurant there is good.
Close to the temple and also from the place where Neeta bus halts.
they have a replica of the Temple but could not visit.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank rijin_mech
SAISAHAVAS, General Manager at Hotel Sai Sahavas, responded to this review, 23 September 2013

Om Sai Ram
Thank you very much for such a brilliant feedback on your recent stay at Hotel Saisahavas SHIRDI. It was indeed our pleasure to have the opportunity to serve you and make your stay comfortable.
I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were extremely happy to hear that their helpful and friendly service is recognized so well by you. My team and I are grateful to you for sharing the feedback on Trip Advisor and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Warm regards,

Mobile 9922949639
Mumbai
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I have been to Holy City of Shirdi a number of times. But for last3-4 years I have been staying here only. Its very close to the temple (walkable 2 min). The room tariff are also less compared to others in vicinity and service is excellent. It has got a replica of SAI BABA temple on third floor which is calm and quite place to chant SAI NAMM. They perform all puja and aarti as it is performed in the main temple. The hotel has a restaurant at the ground where you get excellent and testy food. Morning breakfast is buffy at a very reasonable rate that too unlimited.
My over all experience here was very delightful and I will like to visit this place again and again.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, But the one facing the temple gives a better feeling.
  • Stayed June 2013, travelled with family

Warm regards,

Mobile - 9922949639
mumbai
Reviewed 10 September 2013

My visit to Shirdi has been ample of time's as cant remember since birth how many times i have visited Shirdi for Baba's blessings. Getting a decent stay in such holy places is a major task as either you yourself end up paying more for worthless room or you are cheated by touts or hotel people itself.

As being a frequent visitor with friends & family i have tried every average to best stay in shirdi but always preferred stay close by to temple. I would like to recommend Hotel Sai Sahavas which is a part of Panoramic Group Of Hotels & Resorts. Advantage of staying at this hotel is its very very close to temple, boarding point for Neeta Tours & Travels Buses, ATM's & main market area. Located opp. Mahalaxmi Temple in a bylane its a very cozy kind of place. Decent staff, good food, neat & tidy rooms, effective service & value for money.

There is no certain view kind of thing for room as the hotel is located in a bylane secondly i believe holy destination trips like shirdi are short trips where people dont keep checking view from room. They just need a decent place for shower & grub. Best part with Sai Sahavas is that they have created a replica of Sai Baba murti & its sitting in actual temple. In my early visits it was just a meditation hall with Sai Baba's idol which is beautifully crafted, now in recent years they have converted it to same as original setup at temple. When i took a darshan i felt as if i'm standing in actual temple, got my blessing without any pushy gaurds or waiting for a few seconds glimpse of Baba & pushed aside. It's quite mesmerizing. Would strongly recommend to all the visitors that even if they don't plan their stay at Sai Sahavas but they should atleast check this setup on their 3rd floor. Check my snaps which is from Sai Sahavas & not from Original temple.

Room Tip: There is no room view as such, but i would suggest for room's on ground & 1st level.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank sanket T
SAISAHAVAS, General Manager at Hotel Sai Sahavas, responded to this review, 12 September 2013
Dear Sir

OM Sai Ram

I have shared your feedback with my entire team and they were extremely happy to hear the same. My team and I are grateful to you for sharing the feedback on Trip Advisor and look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Warm regards

Mobile - 9922949639
Mumbai
Reviewed 19 August 2013

From the very day when I booked the hotel, I experienced awesome cleartrip customer support experience. My issue with the booking for a family room for 2 instead of 4 was diligently resolved by the team! Really appreciate that.

As for the hotel, nice property very near to the temple and pretty cool front desk staff. They offered us recently renovated rooms. Worth the money!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

SAISAHAVAS, General Manager at Hotel Sai Sahavas, responded to this review, 22 August 2013
Dear Sir,

Om Sai Ram

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you during your visit to Saisahavas, Shirdi. It has been pleasure taking care of you.

At Hotel Saisahavas, it is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business.

We appreciate your trust, and we’ll do our best to continue to give you the kind of service you deserve.
I look forward to meeting you during your next visit to Hotel Saisahavas and would be delighted to assist you with any requirements.

Navi Mumbai, India
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Myself Prachi Desai from Navi Mumbai I had visited this Shirdi Hotel on 28th July 2013. My husband had done the online booking. We reached shirdi hotel Sai Sahavas. The location of this hotel is prime concern as it is very close from Sri Sai Baba Temple. After Sai darshan we had our lunch at the hotel multi cuisine restaurants restaurant and the hotel staff was good.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Dear Guest

OM Sai Ram

At Hotel Saisahavas, it is our constant endeavour to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency. The growth we’ve experienced over the years is because of customers like you, who faithfully support our business.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We planned to visit Shirdi during Guru Purnima as it is one of the main festivals in Shirdi. It starts from 21st July till 23rd July.

We have done our hotel booking online at hotel Sai Sahavas from their official website. I have searched for online hotel booking, hotel which is close from Shirdi Sai Temple and I found Sai Sahavas. After booking I got the confirmation call of my hotel booking. We reached Shirdi on 21st July early morning. Hotel location and rooms were clean and even the hotel staff co operative. The most amazing part which we like about Sai Sahavas that they had the replica of Shri Sai Sai shirine.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank medecure
SAISAHAVAS, General Manager at Hotel Sai Sahavas, responded to this review, 28 July 2013

Om Sai Ram

I am delighted to know that your experience at our hotel was a cherished one. I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this review and appreciating our product and services along with its location.