Bandhavgarh is the place of our annual pilgrimage & it is Meadows that has housed us ALWAYS !!!
Our stay has generally been of 4 nights 5 days.. The property is beautiful as it can get, with the Tiger Reserve in close proximity. Each early morning you wake up to the soothing sound of nature.
The villas are immaculate and maintained really well. The forte of this place is-
1. Delicious food coupled with the amazing outdoor ambiance of the Gol-ghar
2. Round the clock service & humility of the attendants, especially Mr. Raghu & Mr. Ashok. We've stayed at this property more than a couple of times and we are yet to hear a 'NO' from the attendants.
All in all, it has always been a rewarding stay at Bandhavgarh Meadows.
Like the Tiger, it truly is the KING of Bandhavgarh !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- "Bandhavgarh Meadows - Your home in the jungle" - The resort is an ideal refuge for those in quest of exciting Tiger safaris and a stay in tranquil environment in full luxury. Bandhavgarh Meadows promises just! The hotel is spread vast into natural surroundings that are typical of wildlife lodges with picturesque settings. Bandhavgarh Meadows is spread in 4.5 Acres of land in Bijaria Village, surrounded by Sal forest hills on all sides. The resort has a setting which makes you feel that you are camping out in the jungle itself with full security and comforts. Bandhavgarh Meadows rubs shoulders with the National Park thereby providing for an experience quite unlike anything you've ever experienced. It isn't uncommon to hear the calls of wild animals and Tiger's growling as they pass by the resort. Moreover, we aim to enhance the experience of our guests when we hope animals will stop by at the water-hole and the salt lick that's right within the resort itself. Herds of Cheetal have frequently been spotted near the water-hole and we expect the other species to also join in soon to enhance your experience. Discover wonders of nature while staying at our hotel chatting up with our in-house naturalist guide and experienced local staff in company of rejuvenating fire logs. Highly trained wait staff tends to you while our master chef serves delicious soup to be followed by exotic Indian & Continental cuisine in our multi-cuisine restaurant. At Bandhavgarh Meadows, unparalleled services, impeccable interiors, tribal dance, warm bonfires, mysterious untamed nature and various wild adventures exploits enchant you into staying on for memorable trip. Your stay at Bandhavgarh Meadows will leave you with a beautiful understanding of the wilderness and its occupants and a yearning to come back for more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Bandhavgarh Meadows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.