GenX Bhavnagar(Bhavnagar)
Gopnath Bungalow(Bhavnagar)
Hotel Asopalav(Bhavnagar)
Hotel City Pride(Bhavnagar)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscard roomdisco thequeswimming poolspecial thankskids play areayoga roomcoffee shopnice decortable tennisfour hoursworld classnice treatmentwonderful servicesfabulous staysuperb serviceindoor gamesfantastic property
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The best resort in bhavnagar staff is well trained good training is given to staff how to handle guest with their requests Mr.raje helped us in many ways you come with any request he helps you out with that he helped us by opening card room kids play area when they are closed for guests on our request Mr thakkar was also very supportive would like to explore this again

1  Thank Chandni S
FernBhavnagar, General Manager at The Fern Bhavnagar - Iscon Club and Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking out time and posting a review on our hotel and services.

It is heartening to get such reviews and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay at The Fern Bhavnagar. It was a pleasure to have been of service to you.

My team is really inspired by your comments and truly appreciate your generous praise.

We look forward to your future visits, I take this opportunity to assure you of our best attention and services at all times.

Please do not hesitate to write to me for any assistance with reservations or for anything else I can do for you in Bhavnagar.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a family function and had lunch at iscon club and resorts. All the food items-from starters to desserts were awesome with excellent service. We were highly satisfied with everything which was provided to us.
Thank you Mr. Pradip Rawat and Mr. Vishnu Baghel(the chefs) for your hospitality.

1  Thank Mayur H

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We went there for a family function of my nefew. Eventually extended our stay for 2 more days. Very planned and maintained property with well groomed staff, excellent food, service, ambience, indoor outdoor activities, maintained swimming pool with guard. GM makes sure that guests have no issues during their stay. I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

it was a family holiday on holi and dhuleti days.. we have booked 6 rooms an it was a grt experience in the resort.. JAIN food was also excellent and very good staff service.. the hotel is neat and clean.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The resort has a very plush feel - exactly same as you get when you enter any luxury 5 star resort in India or abroad .. from the minute we got off the car to enter the resort , the staff has been extremely warm and hospitable and gives you a very welcoming feeling . The rooms are super luxurious , clean and well maintained with plush interiors and modern style living . The overall amenities have been tastefully designed with special mention for the card room and night club . Overall extremely happy and satisfied to be here with full family and look forward to coming back once again to create special memories !