“A Lovely and Peaceful Accommodation”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
longifeho...
Portland, Oregon
“A Lovely and Peaceful Accommodation”
Reviewed 11 October 2014 for a stay in October 2012

Over the years I have stayed many times at Bisht Guest House, often for several weeks at a time. I have always found to Diwan, the proprietor, to be extremely kind, generous and helpful. Diwan has consistently done his very best to situate me in the room of my choice and has provided me with as much practical support as he can. He has also been extremely respectful of my privacy and love of quiet. Over the years I have come to consider Diwan a friend who I am always happy to see and trust completely. I recommend Bhist Guest House highly to anyone looking for a simple, clean, comfortable and peaceful sanctuary.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Peaceful spot but convenient to road. Diwan and his wife are wonderful people.
Liked least: Some rooms are quieter than others - I prefer the most quiet.
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
18 Oct 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you so much for reviewing my property,"Bisht guest House:.hopefully it will help the travelers to know about the Bisht guest house.And at the same time will help me in my business.I hope you have wonderful holiday.
Thanks again . With best wishes.
Kristinji
Oslo, Norway
“A friendly and peaceful place”
Reviewed 10 October 2014 for a stay in November 2013

I have stayed in Bisht Guest House twice and now I feel I have two friends in Himalaya: Diwan and Munni. That is great. This is a really peaceful place, here is clean air and pure nature. It felt like a home away from home. Possible to see beautiful, white Himalaya and go for walks in the forest. I recommend this place warmly.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
15 Oct 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you so much for the review of Bisht guest house.Hopefully it will be a helpful review for the traveler to know about the Bisht guest house,And will help me in my business too.
Saat1
“Great Place”
Reviewed 3 October 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Bisht Guest House is a wonderful place to stay in Paparsali Almora. The view is great. It is in a quiet location. It receives more sun then any other guest house in the area & in winter it makes a huge difference! The owners, Diwan & Munni, are exceptionally pleasant, quiet & respectful of one's privacy.

8 Oct 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you so much for the review,I hope it will help me a lot in my business.I hope you have wonderful holiday.
ajoffrion
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Simple room, outstanding view, caring host”
Reviewed 2 October 2014 for a stay in December 2013

I've been returning to Bisht guest house for many years now, which is not uncommon. Most of the guests that come continue to return. The rooms are simple, exactly what is expected from a stay in our beloved India. The views are delightful and it's right on the road, very convenient. But the hosts, Diwan and muni, are really the treat. Lovely people with warm hearts. Just wonderful home-cooked meals with the best chapati in town. Very respectful and quiet -- perfect for solitude but still near the road.
Definitely recommend.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
8 Oct 2014
Dear guest,
Thank you so much for the review,it will help me a lot in my business.
I hope you have wonderful holiday.
Diwan Singh Bisht.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing