From the beautiful grounds to the large well decorated rooms this place is superb. We ate at the restaurant and were blown away by the quality and presentation of the food. It was the best food for the whole three week trip through France and Germany. The service from both restaurant and hotel staff was great. We are looking forward to going back and spending some more time there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic hideaway in the heart of the Loire Valley...This Hôtel (2km from Amboise city) is tucked away in a 12-acre park, with a lovely kitchen garden ans this magnificent Château, built in the 12sd century and rebuilt in the 16th, watch over by its two towers. Inside, a certain bygone charm prevails.The bedrooms are perfeclty suited in the spirit of the place, with four poster beds, looped curtains, 16the and 18th century furniture and bathrooms decorated with marble and wood. The swimming pool and vast terrace are ideal to relax. Side tastes, the Chief Frederic Brisset, one Michelin star chief,officiates with its brigate motivated to get an unforgettable instant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Chateau de Pray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Pray Amboise
- Chateau De Pray Hotel Amboise
- Chateau De Pray France/Charge, Loire Valley