I stayed one night at Chateau de Pray and found it comfortable and authentic. Accommodation was lovely and the evening meal was outstanding, especially the magnificent cheese platter. Breakfast in a separate building was abundant and delicious also. There were some difficulties communicating with staff as I do not speak French, only English.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A romantic hideaway in the heart of the Loire Valley...This Hôtel (2km from Amboise city) is tucked away in a 12-acre park, with a lovely kitchen garden ans this magnificent Château, built in the 12sd century and rebuilt in the 16th, watch over by its two towers. Inside, a certain bygone charm prevails.The bedrooms are perfeclty suited in the spirit of the place, with four poster beds, looped curtains, 16the and 18th century furniture and bathrooms decorated with marble and wood. The swimming pool and vast terrace are ideal to relax. Side tastes, the Chief Frederic Brisset, one Michelin star chief,officiates with its brigate motivated to get an unforgettable instant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, HRS, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Chateau de Pray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Pray Amboise
- Chateau De Pray Hotel Amboise
- Chateau De Pray France/Charge, Loire Valley