1. The room has one power socket only, and used by TV. Can't charge phone. This is superior room.
2. Bathroom water heater either super hot or cold. Can't adjust. Need 5 minutes to let water flow first.
3. Restaurant is terrible - I sat for 15 minutes, didn't get menu. Local beside me get menu. Food is drained with oil. Waitress at night sour face like I owe her money. Day time, they use broom to hit on flies on the table. Restaurant full of kretek smell, disgusting.
4. I asked for taxi and they arranged for illegal taxi. What the....?
5. Building has no exit signages in case of fire.
Can't find anything good about this place. Sorry.
Will not stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sylvia Hotel Kupang is a NEW MODERN HOTEL situated in Main street of Kupang City. the strategic location of the hotel made it convenient to host meetings for private as well as government. Kupang Flobamora Mall, NTT governor offices and Central business district is complex are just minutes away from the hotel. Transportation: due to its strategic location, there are many option of transportation that you can get within the vicinity of the hotel including taxi, public minibus, and charter car. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sylvia Hotel Kupang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.