“The worst hotel”

Ranked #47 of 307 Hotels in Emeishan
Widen, Switzerland
“The worst hotel”
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I booked this hotel because it look real good on photo, nice color, beautiful rooms.. etc. I was pleased till I checked in.

First, we couldn't find the hotel or a parking space for our rental car, because the hotel is located on a slop on a narrow alley. It provides NO direction to the hotel nor a parking sign any where in sight.
Check-in was huge deal, we had to wait for our room, because the room we'd booked wasn't available. We waited in the lobby so they could locate and clean up another similar room for us. It was humid and hot outside and there's no where to go but stay at the lobby or to sit out side on the bench.

Around 3:00am I heard some watery sound, but I didn't think of anything of it, till I smelled something real foul in the bedroom (I normally close the bathroom when I sleep), I got up open the door try to get the bad smell out of the bedroom, it didn't work, because the watery sound gets louder as time passes, I got out of the bed again, this time I thought I should check the bathroom, and to my surprise, I found our entire bathroom was flooded with sewer water, it slowly float over the bedroom door area in to the bedroom.
The toilet over float with stinks and shower drain bubbling with brown sewer water... I screamed out to the front desk at 3:30am asking for help, but the front desk lady said there's nothing she can do since it's middle of the night, she add" No one is working at this hour...." and on and on. HOLY CRAP! Am I supposed to sleep in a sewer covered room till morning ?
Btw, my Chinese friend whom travel with us, told me:"This is China and we do it the Chinese way, don't get too excited no matter how bad things get ... I had to laugh about this after words!

We demanded for another room, but we didn't get the room till almost 10:00 am. We were so angry and tired when we finally got a new room.

Long story short, this is the worst hotel I ever experienced in my lifetime. The hotel stuff is unprofessional, service was poor and the hotel itself just a picture-nothing really meets the eye when you actually standing in front of it!

Room Tip: From my years of travel experience, I would strongly suggest NOT TO STAY IN THIS HOTEL!! Unless t...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends

Families
Solo
Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Travellers also viewed these Emeishan hotels
Hongzhu Shan Hotel
#1 of 307 in Emeishan
Rushe Inn
Rushe Inn
#32 of 307 in Emeishan

Been to Mount Emei Jadeite Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Mount Emei Jadeite Resort

Property: Mount Emei Jadeite Resort
Address: Building 3 Baoguosi Resort Village Emeishan Scenic Region, Emeishan 614201, China
Region: China > Sichuan > Emeishan
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Room Service Suites
Ranked #47 of 307 Hotels in Emeishan
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:3 star — Mount Emei Jadeite Resort 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HRS so you can book your Mount Emei Jadeite Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.