“Brilliant”

Eastern Spice
Ranked #16 of 43 Restaurants in Cleckheaton
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Cheap Eats, Special Occasion Dining, Kids
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Great little restaurant bring your own wine, beautiful flavoursome food.
Gomersal, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

The food is lovely and fresh, the staff are very welcoming. The wait times are not ridiculous even if it is heaving, I would highly recommend as a casual night out

West Yorkshire, United Kingdom
“Lovely place.”
Reviewed 24 October 2013

Went to Eastern spice last Saturday with the Hubby. Restaurant was really busy so should of really booked a table but with a little wait it was well worth it. Going again this Saturday with friends.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Helsbels6674ky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cleckheatons finest”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Visited Eastern Spice again after the good experience I had in July! I was not let down.Once again the food was amazing and the staff attentive.The place was heaving which I would have expected for a Saturday night.Keep up the good work.If u not tried it highly recommended!

1 Thank Alan340
“Might aswell gone to a cheap takeaway”
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Food was awful and I fed the meat to the dogs after washing the sauce off. I always loved this place but won't order again. Dry nasty lamb and chicken and everything was cold. Rude man on phone and rude man at the door. Horrible :-(

Cleckheaton, United Kingdom
“return visit”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

As we live locally and had not been for a long time we decided to give it try hoping that the visit would be better than the last time we had been. Unfortunately it was not. We ordered 2 starters which were OK but not great. When the main curry dishes arrived, my Korma looked like a bowl of dog food and tasted like something cooked with gravy powder. My husbands asian style curry looked like mince and not very appertising. when the waiter came and asked if everything was ok we said no and he said he would tell the manager. I went to the toilet which had hardly any lights working and he still had not been when I got back to the table so we just left the food and went to pay. He then appeared and I told him that we would pay for the starters but the main. We paid and left. Even though we live locally we will not be going again.

1 Thank angela m