“Class act”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
yorks
“Class act”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

Very professional friendly service.Food is always very good homemade cakes etc.we use Blend quite often it is always consistently good. Highly recommended

Visited May 2014

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Simply FAB!!!”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

A warm welcome always guaranteed. Attentive but not pestering service, a good selection of food for anytime of the day, ranging from breakfasts to specialities and yummy cakes. Highly recomend a visit!!

“Beautiful breakfast, great service, lovely place”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

My wife and I came here on a friends recommendation and we weren't disappointed at all. A lovely little cafe with great service and lovely food. I had the eggs benedict which were beautiful while my wife had a full English. The full English was of good quantity and real quality. With a good selection of teas and coffee, a menu of good quality food and a great ambience, we will be telling our family and friends and definitely be heading back.

Bradford, United Kingdom
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

Thought I'd give the blend cafe a try after visiting a few other of the cafes in cleckheaton, was disappointed at the service we recieved, we didn't get acknowledeged when we walked in, service was slow and the staff weren't very friendly. We waited ages for our food and when we got it we werent all that impressed. The coffee could have been hotter too. No service with a smile here. Think I'll be giving it a miss the next time we visit cleckheaton!

• Visited March 2014
2 Thank collywobbles123
Manchester, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Poor Service - Average Food.”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I visited Blend for the first time a couple of weeks ago when I came back to Cleckheaton to visit some friends. It was fairly busy when we walked in, which I thought was a good sign; however, nobody acknowledged that we walked in and sat down, and the table was filthy and had sticky juice all over it.
The food was average for the price, and there was a very long wait!! Me and my friends ordered a second coffee once we had finished eating, but when they were brought to our table, all of our empty plates were left there right up until we left...overall, not brilliant service. Blend had been recommended to me by a family member, but I don't think any of us will be visiting again.

• Visited January 2014