“Too Noisy”

Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Cleckheaton
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Whilst staying at the hotel we had 2 problems with NOISE. 1 The room above us were constantly banging around. 2- Girls running around the corridor screaming and shouting. We weren't offered our money back as part of the "good night guarantee"

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
KatyW83, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2014

I am sorry that on this occasion you were disappointed with your stay at Bradford South. I can ensure you that I deal with all feedback with the utmost urgency & I have discussed the issues with my night team to avoid this happening again. As you are aware we have refunded your nights stay in-line with our Good Night Guarantee & once again I apologise for any inconvenience caused. Kind Regards, Katy Whitworth.

Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Room was good size. Big TV. Very comfortable beds and pillows.
Reception staff were fabulous and kept me entertained. (Especially Gillian)They clearly love what they do and customer service comes first.
Only thing missing was a socket to charge Hubby's razor.
WiFi only free for first 30 mins of logging in which we weren't aware of, but there is wifi at the Table Table next door so wasn't a big issue.
Will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
KatyW83, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thank you for posting your thoughts on here, we really value your feedback. I look forward to welcoming you back at Bradford South Premier Inn. Kind regards, Katy Whitworth

Reviewed 11 June 2014

Over to England from NI on a two day business trip. Stayed in the Pemier Inn for the first time. First of all excellent staff - the Receptionist (lovely person named Gillian) could not do enough even offering to iron a shirt for me! Room was really clean, comfortable and very quiet (which being a regular traveller is such an important thing). I could not hear any noise at all outside the room.
If all of Premier Inns have staff to the calibre of Gillian and comfort/cleanliness of rooms I would not only recommend just this hotel but the chain in general.
Well done.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit at Bradford South Premier Inn. I look forward to welcoming you back very soon, Katy Whitworth

Reviewed 9 June 2014

This is a comfortable, well run budget hotel in a convenient location for the business traveller. A tasty and generous breakfast but the attached restaurant is very average for your evening meal. The free wi-fi allowance of 30 minutes is enough to check your emails.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for your review. I’m glad you had a good stay with us at Bradford South Premier Inn and I hope to see you on your next trip. Kind regards, Katy Whitworth

Reviewed 7 June 2014

As others have said the hotel is clean and the staff are lovely. I was able to check in early thanks to their kind attitude and helpfulness. Near to the motorway but no noise problems and I have the window wide open.

Staff in the restaurant were friendly and the food was good but I did see a few bad habits in the hygiene area.

I still think Premier Inn have the edge over Ibis. The rooms are bigger and the kettle and tea/coffee making facilities are a real plus.

Room Tip: Probably just check which direction the motorway is to avoid
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
KatyW83, Manager at Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2014

Thank you for posting your thoughts on here, we really value your feedback and will pass on your comments to the restaurant, I look forward to welcoming you back at Bradford South Premier Inn. Kind regards, Katy Whitworth

Reviewed 6 June 2014

I have been staying here for at least 3 nights per week for the passed 6 weeks and it is still by far the best Premier Inn I have ever stayed in and I have stayed in quite a few. The rooms are spotless and comfortable and the staff/management are very polite, kind and friendly and always happy to chat especially when it comes to talking about horses (now I have given myself away). I have another 2 weeks to go before I am finished working up here and I will be sad to leave but I know I will be back here again soon. The Table Table next door is very convenient and the food is good. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel to anyone without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Hi Paul, Thankyou for your kind words and im glad you had a good stay with us, myself and all the team here will be sad to see you go but will welcome you back and catch up with everything horsey. Kind regards Katie Whitworth

Reviewed 1 June 2014

We normally stay in travelodge, but never again, couldn't of made us feel more welcome. Really comfy beds. Highly recommended. We arrived late due to traffic and the lady on the reception called me as she was concerned the children hadn't eaten. She made hot chocolate for them as we arrived and gave them bars of chocolate. Also made up the pull out beds for the kids.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you had a brilliant stay at Bradford South Premier Inn and look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, Katy Whitworth

Also consider these accommodations in or near Cleckheaton
Gomersal Park Hotel
#1 of 1 in Hartshead Moor
Thorpe Park Hotel & Spa
Best Western Plus Cedar Court Hotel
Holiday Inn Express Bradford City Centre

Been to Premier Inn Bradford South Hotel? Share your experiences!