NAD-Lembeh Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$116
US$68
Botanica Nature Resort(Bitung)(Great Value!)
US$39
Agoda.com
Lembeh Resort(Pulau Lembeh)
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscamera roomdive guidemuck divinglong tablefishguide ratioboat crewanother reasonunderwater photographerdiver ratiodifferent locationsoutdoor furniturerooms are basicharlequin shrimpgreat divingnight divediving experience
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 February 2012

It's my 3rd stay at NAD Lembeh Resort....simply love the place...nice & cosy, where everyone knows everyone :) The new additions done to the rooms are cool, esp the individual patios outside each room, great for chilling out in the afternoon.
Guides are great - all have very sharp eyes to spot the critters. Give them a list, they will try to find them for you. Every dive is great, with lotsa creatures to see.
Thanks to everyone in NAD for a great trip in Dec 11. Will definitely be back soon.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Great resort, great attentive people, and wonderfully keen-eyed guides.
The place to go, if you are hunting the weird and wonderful denizens of muck diving.
All the dives you can cope with, lovely food and a charming atmosphere.
k.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I sent 10 days at NAD at the end of Dec 2011. Had no idea what it was going to be like, I had never been to Indonesia let alone heard of North Sulawesi but I was up for the adventure. It was one of the top 3 holidays I have had.
Stayed in one of the bungalows, everything was at my finger tips. Ample power outlets to charge camera, strobe, ipad and phone. Hot water on demand and a comfy bad.
But it was the diving that blow me away. I'm very much an amateur photographer but thanks to Mood (a huge thanks) I now have photos in focus of a pigmy seahorse, harlequin shrimp, boxer crabs, nudi's (lots of Nudi's) and the list just keeps going.
Our crew of the stargazer were efficient, fast and friendly with smiles and laughs. Coffee and treat waiting for me after every dive. Aso my dive guide was amazing, I wanted to see a pigmy seahorse so he found my 4! The best dive guide I have ever had. Mood is the man!! Nothing was to hard or boring for Mood, he made me feel so welcome as soon I set foot on the beach at NAD.
Many a nights we all shared our dinner then resided to the lounge chairs to share of photos and that is when I picked Moods brain about everything photographic, never did I feel I was unwelcome. Friendly, welcoming, funny, all round great host Mood is the essence of what you feel when you go to NAD. I will be back many more times.
Separate camera room - best idea ever, out of the boat into the room, everything on charge ready for the afternoon and night dives
Diving - Unbelievable!! 2 dives in the morning, back for lunch, one dive in the afternoon, back to recharge and out for a night dive. Everyday like clock work but everyday different dive sites and critters to see. DO THE NIGHT DIVE!! You won't be sorry
Can't say enough good things just go and find out for yourself you won't be disappointed

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank LoveToDive4
Reviewed 27 December 2011

I am a return customer to NAD. Had a blast of a time there again but more importantly, I proposed to my future wife to be, here underwater with the help of Simon (who was in UK), Serge and of course Mood. The guys, the guides and the staff were all great.

There are 2 new bungalows and the individual rooms actually looks great now with its own individual patio. Only downer were the mosquitos that were attracted to my ohhh so sweet B+ blood.... Lol... However I think the cleanliness of the rooms can be improved. Lots of dead insects on top of the mosquito nettings

Joni was a good guide and spotted loads of stuff for us to see. Missed the Ambon, Denise Pygmy, Coleman n Harlequin Shrimp... Gives us more reason to go back.

As usual, great food and ambience. NAD is trying to be Eco-friendly too which gets a thumbs up from me.

Thanks guys for wonderful n memorable trip......... can't upload photos of the underwater proposal from the device I'm using.... Soooo sooooo sorry!

Jay

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 October 2011

My wife and I spent 4 night at NAD in Oct 2011.
I dont want to repeat everything that has already been written about this place. All I can say is that I agree with all the good things.
Bungalow definitely a must.
Food good.
Diving AMAZING!! Dive guides and boat crew all brilliant.
Simon (the owner) and his crew are friendly, accomodating and always helpful.
Will definitely go back.

Room Tip: Bungalow definitely.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends